Find results in...
JonTTu111

I have to know this "monsters" name on english

What exactly is it and what is it from?
How is it related to Doom editing?

Craigs said:

What exactly is it and what is it from?
How is it related to Doom editing?

I don't know, maybe he's trying to use it in a mod he's making ;)

Moved to EE. Also removed JonTTu111's sig from his post. Please shorten it drastically or stop using it. Thanks.

Reminds me of Grimace after falling in mud.

That is that Ice ghost from moomins. I try to make mod, where you have to escape it. I have to know its nglish name, cos i don't want use finnish name, cos you guys don't understand shit about it!

Inferno said:

Is that black smuge on it's face supposed to be it's nose?

Yes. And it have only one row of tooth. How it supposed to eat?

Well, the Swedish name of it is "Morran" Which I suppose can be translated to "Rawrie" or something. :p

But apparently her name is The Groke...

I know that. But if I don't remember wrong, it name is writed to Mårran. Right??? And i know its finish name too. (Because cos im from finland :p ) It is Mörkö. (No body on america or english don't know how to spell it)

O.K I tell what is my project. I make a one level huge map where you have to escape that thing. It will be playable only in a nightmare mode and there will be no other enemies.

Oh! I just googled it and it's swedish too! So ya, either way it'll win via it's ghost powers or IMF schemes from the International Bankers centered there! ;)

BTW has anyone ever brought the Shambler into the DOOM engine?

Another funny picture of Groke

It is a big. So fuking big. If this felow come opposite my face on NYC central park I would shit my pants

I have it on my computer. But it is finnish and it have dubbed by some stupid boys. They have remade many of Moomin TV series. They only say the F-Word too often thats it. I can send that episode to yours e-mail if you want

JonTTu111: That would be wonderful, I think my girl friend would get a kick out of this too!

My E-mail had a 10Mb file limit, but if you don't mind using this:

http://www.sendspace.com

Then that would work too, otherwise if it is under 10Mb and you want to send that way, that would be fine with me!

Thankx!