Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

How can i map for Doom 64?

I downloaded Doom 64 TC but if i put the doombuilder profile that came with the download i just get a error message! How do i get it to work?

http://numerometria.com/d64custm.htm said:

Editing Absolution maps:

As far as I know, the only map editors that can be used with Doom64TC are Doom Builder and DeePsea. Configuration files for both of these editors are included with the Absolution download package.

The .cfg file for Doombuilder is outdated, however, and will not work with the current version (1.66). Fortunately, Nuxius has also re-constructed this file so it works properly, and allowed me to make it available here:

Doom64 builder (6KB)

http://numerometria.com/d64build.zip

*Another note:
Doom Builder will still display an error message that required textures and flats cannot be found. The program will still work fine though, so just ignore this error.

I really wish people would stop trying to make add on levels for the doom64 TC. For one it does not support it, and second, its not flexible enough to be customized to create custom levels.

Kaiser said:

I really wish people would stop trying to make add on levels for the doom64 TC. For one it does not support it, and second, its not flexible enough to be customized to create custom levels.

Hey, you made it, it kicked enough ass to warrant new levels, now lie in your bed. :)

hardcore_gamer, weren't you busy finishing your Hell Beneath projects (for Doom 2)? I'd like to see them.

printz said:

hardcore_gamer, weren't you busy finishing your Hell Beneath projects (for Doom 2)? I'd like to see them.

Part1 is ready. And part 2 is work in progress.

On part 2, map 01 is ready and i have done allot of work for map 02.

part 1 was my first wad so i was still kinda just learning the basics back then. part 2 is a another story......and by the way. There is now a story behind the series.

i got the thing to work in the editor! So i have made a wad (just one box room to see if this will work) now how do i start my wad? Do i need to put the wad somewere?

hardcore_gamer said:

i got the thing to work in the editor! So i have made a wad (just one box room to see if this will work) now how do i start my wad? Do i need to put the wad somewere?

fotget it, i got it to work. Doom 64 HERE I COME!!!!!!