Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

The most hated family in...

darknation hates Fags, Straights, Bisexuals, Furries, doomworld forum posters, moderators, nice people, arseholes, the old, the young, all those inbetween, men, women and dickgirls. He also reserves a very special hatred for Nick Baker.

Where the fuck is my documentary?

I was watching this as people who were in #zdoom at the time will know.

It's just sad that people take a theology and piss all over it. Arrogant fuckers like Phelps take their anger and find a scapegoat for it. When Theroux interviewed him he wouldnt even offer an explanation of his beliefs, because he basically has none. The zombies he's trained up know only hate. If there's a hell, they're going straight to it.

The funniest bit was when they honestly couldnt understand why someone had thrown something at one of their kids holding a "God hates fags" sign.

"Who'd do that to a child"

Well gee, who'd blight their children with hatred. I do hope they get what they deserve soon.

pritch said:
When Theroux interviewed him he wouldnt even offer an explanation of his beliefs, because he basically has none. The zombies he's trained up know only hate.

It's strange, but it's like only the leader has the "authority" to apply or express actual hate. The others echo the message with hardly the actual signs of hatred, which is what gives them that odd "we help them and they hate us back" attitude and the zombish stance.

The old guy and his closest aides (perhaps his daughter among them), probably have control over the economy of the whole familiy/group in such a way that with the added indoctrination and preaching forms their gregarian characterization.

But in truth, as it is, they hardly do anything; thus wishing them harm isn't any more sensible than what they are doing in the first place.

darknation said:

Where the fuck is my documentary?

you have to stand on street corners and yell at cars first

Had I been in the vincinity of their operation, I'd probably suit up in satanic dress code and go tell them what a great job they're doing. The man will be proud. Sure, you call him god and I call him satan, but we're really saying our prayers to the same guy. :p

But of course that wouldn't really affect their judgement any which way or another. These people aren't believers, they're just vultures taking a theology and mutating it into serving their own petty needs.

if they really did believe in god, I am sure they would have a hard time going to sleep at night...

Who I truly feel sorry for is that 21 year old girl. She has been conditioned to not have sympathy, mercy or even love in that matter. She laughs at the thought of a non believer going to hell and truly believes in the death of the unclean. How can she be a lawyer? She has to be neutral; she can't pick and choose clients that fit her standards.

Sure she can. Lawyers aren't demanded to be neutral, nor do they have to take the cases that are handed to them. Most people that seek a lawyer, usually finds one that are profiled in what field of their legal predicament. If you want a theocratic bigot, she's your man.. er, woman.

Well, isn't it now the belief amongst many of Christian and Catholic based religions that Hell no longer exists as of, like, 1998/99, and now if your not saved, you just simply stop existing as opposed to going there?

By this new theory, I think it's a sweet enough deal to live a sinful life, and just simply have one's soul disappear after their dead, than to live the fearful, confusing and hypocritical life of people like these under the belief that you could go to heaven if you did everything just right.

Scuba Steve said:

Haha they're gonna be sooo disappointed when they find out that nothing happens when you die.

Flamebait

Scuba Steve said:

I can't help it if the truth just happens to be trolling!

Haha, so true.

These poor people are all victims of one man's unfocused hate. I feel especially bad for that 21-year-old girl there. She had so much inner turmoil that you could just see trying to bubble to the surface. Someone who was truly fully brainwashed would have just answered "no" to those questions like "did you have a rebellious phase?" instead of saying "I don't really want to talk about it". By saying that she's pretty much letting out a cry for help. Hell, I think she even had a crush on Louis there. I even did something really odd after I watched that last part. I'm an atheist by the most literal definition and have never really felt that God existed, but after watching that I actually prayed. I said "God, if you actually exist, please save this girl, for her own sake". :( I don't know why, I just felt compelled to.

I think one poster on Youtube said it best: "i think they might be the most pitied family instead of the most hated. how sad."

Also, it's been known for years that the Westboro Church is the biggest group of professional trolls on Earth. Not really news, but I never knew they were this cultish and trying to indoctrinate children. :(

That Louis guy seems pretty cool. Does he do a lot of documentaries?

Yeah Louis Theroux has done a bunch of documentaries on strange subcultures in America, among other things. He had a show called "Weird Weekends With..." where he followed around commonly stereotyped groups like gangsta rappers, neo-nazis, etc.

And I also noticed the sexual tension between Louis and the oldest of the girls.

I watched this when it was shown on the BBC. Like others, I mostly just felt pity for them, especially the children. It makes me want to find them and say look, the world isn't about to end, your grandfather will get older, get sick and die, and the same will happen to your mother, and you'll be left, and it'll be too late to start your life over.

As noble as your intentions are, I don't think they'd listen. If Louis Theroux couldn't do it, good luck convincing them.

Coopersville said:

By this new theory, I think it's a sweet enough deal to live a sinful life, and just simply have one's soul disappear after their dead, than to live the fearful, confusing and hypocritical life of people like these under the belief that you could go to heaven if you did everything just right.

But you won't do that. The only way you're going to heaven according to Jesus is if you truly believe and feel remorse for your sins. You can be a total asshat all your life, but if you just ask for absolvation from your sins, and are truly repentant and truly believe etc. Then you go to heaven with Jesus. (remember the robbers on the crosses next to Jeebus on Golgotha)

Even if you live your whole life as a good person and doesn't believe in God, but still prentend you do for whatever reason. You don't go to heaven.

That's how Christianity is really different from Islam and the Jewish faith. Since in those religions, you can work your way to paradise, by doing things right. You don't need to actually believe. You can just do what it asks of you and you get it. (and don't do what is bad of course)

While I don't approve of gayness myself, I wouldn't be some retard running around telling people "You're gonna burn in hell cause you're gay". Noone will take you seriously.