Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tobester

I want to see some Ground Zero TF servers dammit

See above. CSDoom okay, Zdaemon preferred. Ground Zero fucking owns me. I want to make a map for it, but no one else seems to be playing it. I want to play it badly.

hi tobe, glad to see your post here. Can you explain what Ground Zero is? I've only heard of it from quake3, which is a clan's name from quake3, that is.

I want to play it badly.

Show some ambition for Gawd's sake! We could ALL play it badly, try to play it well :)

Ground Zero is the tf mod by gokuma for zdoom. and yes, I suck, but I can own as a sniper :D
I've been stuck on Quake CustomTF for weeks now as an engy and snipe, and I'e been trying to play the zdoom one longer but theres NO ZDAEMON SERVERS@#!%$

On the Doom Connector you can host it yourself and others that have Ground Zero can join. It would be cool tho if Doom Connector would have a dedicated for it, but you gotta ask getsomewhere.net (or some other hosting service) for that.

What is Ground Zero? And does it have a website that I can take a look at it, and perhaps download it?

Thanks for the plug, Gherkin :)

csDoom and ZDaemon can't handle some stuff in ACS scripts and dehacked patches so they crash with Ground Zero. Use normal ZDoom (could use Doomserv) or Skulltag.

Thanks for the compliments. Ground Zero isn't entirely my work though. It's the brain child of BaruBary. I just happen to have contributed a lot to it and got it released.