Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryback

Hell Revealed demos [-complevel 2]

Hell Revealed, map 13, tyson. Success.

I don't know how to name the file, because it is longer than an hour. 73:37 or 1:13:37? Whatever. Feels good.

ht137337.zip

This is correct naming convention. The real problem appears when 99:59 is exceeded.

vdgg said:

This is correct naming convention. The real problem appears when 99:59 is exceeded.

I think you can do the trick up to 100minutes and 39 seconds (99:99 :D)

Map25 Pacifist 8:42

It was undone before, don't know why.
Very boring, do not recommended to watch.
With good cybers cooperation time can be easily halved.
Tyson is also no problem to do.

hr25p842.zip

GrumpyCat said:

Very boring

I liked it. It was clever and actually looked quite hard to do.

Opulent said:

Wow, quite surprised to see these long demos being dumped all at once, especially after a long period of inactivity. Nice effort, Opulent!
Oh and btw, I'm not sure if it counts, but I believe Demon of the Well's Ironman Challenge for Jenesis is still longer at 402:59 (423:57).

Wow, congratulations on the HMP 1-30 movie Doug! Looks like there's quite a few good single level runs in there as well.

It's a shame nobody's finished a 1-30 UV movie, that definitely has to get done at some point.

Revved said:

Oh and btw, I'm not sure if it counts, but I believe Demon of the Well's Ironman Challenge for Jenesis is still longer at 402:59 (423:57).

rats. Yeah, that counts. It's good to have future goals.

and Ancalagon: very nice!

Daaaaamn! Sav sweet demo. I didnt think anyone would touch this old Stx-vile record but you were almost 50% faster. I would never think to play this map like that...

So many fresh strategies in this run. I like that you attack the revenants by the red key using the left passage, when every previous demo in existence has approached them from the right.

Damn, that's one of the most entertaining demos ever. I burst into laughter with the death of the last two cybies.