Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheHighestTree

My closest call

Map 30: The icon of sin. I just decided to play that again before i went to bed. I hit the skull button without any problems, but then i had to get on the platform and go up to fire rockets into the Icon. I managed to hit it the first time. the next few weren't so good. I got the items from the ledge, and had used up all soulspheres. I had 34% left, and managed to fall off the lift yet again after hitting the icon.the second time. I activated it as my health was dropping due to the acid. I had taken 30% damage, and was left with 4 health.

From my position, i was facing the 3 ledges, now crawling with monsters (despite the fact that i had BFG'ed away all my cells up there. I immediately got on the lift only to see a revenant on the first ledge. I miraculously dodged 2 of its rockets and pumped it with...5 of my own. Once the lift began to rise I knew it was my last chance. So i turned around and fired a rocket clean into its brain.

It exploded.

I ended up with 4200 kill percentage. And i won, with 4 health. It may not sound that impressive, but it was a situation well worthy of a demo. Also, i wasn't trying to die or cheat death, either.

I don't even know what kind of responses i expect out of this, other than maybe "get a life" and, "it's just a game". I know that, and i have a life. It's just that this was like something from a movie, and it was really cool!

...the fact that it's 1:15 here may also have something to do with it.

Where are you, the extreme eastern edge of Canada? Heh, you might be a "newfie".

The fact that your sig tags are broken might mean something too.

Oh he listens to you but not me.

Pfffft.

The fact that your sig tags are broken might mean something too.

Oh he listens to you but not me.

Pfffft.

That's because no one listens to a hypocrite, mr. broken-avatar. :P

They're laughing at him, not with him. At least, they should be.

Fine, let me rephrase that: Only idiots listen to a hypocrite.