Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GGG

The continuing legacy of Eric Harris

Heard about it on 4chan (between cries of Is this Battletoads? and MOAR) and I must say that this guy was effective.

20 outright kills and there a quite a few critically injured as well, and the guy packed much less heat than the Columbine duo.

EDIT: Death count raised to 32. The guy was only using two 9mm. He knew his shit.

Dr. Zin said:

Why can't these assholes just kill themselves?

He did, after he took a lot of people with him.

GGG said:

At least they won't blame Doom this time. ...Possibly.

I'd be blaming the Matrix trilogy, with Neo here offing 32 people with an f'ing 9mm and .22.

Dr. Zin said:

Why can't these assholes just kill themselves?

They do; they just don't end up on the news.

It's probably yet another ex-boyfriend/girlfriend dispute like the murder/suicide over at UW in Seattle a couple weeks ago...unless the video gave details of the motive of course.

Some people with their perverse sense of pleasure and/or satisfaction are just plain straight-out pathetic.

Linguica said:

Apparently Jack Thompson was on some news channel and blamed Doom :)

That right there validates the whole existence of Doom.

This friday it will be 8 years since Columbine also. this is really sad though, I didnt expect something like this at a college, if anywhere :(

Ironically, 8 years ago when I was in 4th grade and playing Doom, my mom freaked and took it away after the whole uproar about it because of Columbine. This friday, it will prove that I grew up playing Doom and other violent video games and listening to rock music, and yet I didn't go and kill anyone as a Senior in high school. i have other plans for 4/20 lol

Such a sad thing indeed.

Here in Denver it seems every couple of days there is some reference or other to Columbine. Some people just won't let that thing die and become part of history. Re-Living the pain everyday for years is not the way to get over that crap.

Then this crap, which apparently started in some dorm rooms first. So, seems likely there is a girl friend issue or similar issue at work here.

50 People injured in addition to the 32 found dead so far. Just makes ya' wonder, WHY?

For me, not much more to say about this crap. Sick Bastards.

Linguica said:

Dude needs to upgrade and play some Counterstrike.

I've been watching the news about this shit. It pisses me off to no end that these cowards end up killing themselves after doing their shit. If they wanted to do that so badly, the least they could do is not involve anyone that had nothing to do with their problems and just kill themselves.

You're shitting me, right? Wow, too bad this killer didn't kill Thompson instead of everyone else.

Linguica said:

he sure did. never before have I wanted to punch my Television.

I give it a few more hours until the anti-gun nuts start whining in full force.

God damn, the news won't shut up about this one. Still, it's better than talking about that dead gold digging bitch or the liberals going after a liberal for being derogatory about other liberals (Imus).

Anyway, they kept saying something about this being a dispute between a boyfriend and a girlfriend. Considering how much ammo it would take to kill that many people, I wonder what the bitch did in the first place... :)

I'm sorry, that was cruel. I do have a cousin that goes to college there. He's fine, but I honestly didn't care if he was or not. Shit happens. The point it, the news needs to drop it until the police know something. I'm tired of the same thirty second news byte that's been playing since this happened.

Lizardcommando said:

Yeah, so like if this fagtard did this shit over some petty queer shit like a breakup with his girlfriend, he's a fucking emo retard pussy.

There is the distinct possibility that the dorm room shooting is unrelated to the Norris hall massacre.

Lizardcommando said:

Oh look. Here's what the so-called "school shooting expert" has to say:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/virginia-tech/breaking-idiot-blames-va-shooting-on-games-252702.php

What a fucking moron. I hope to hell no one takes this shit seriously.

Csonicgo said:

he sure did. never before have I wanted to punch my Television.

The really funny thing is that you people apparently expected differently from him and others to be so outraged. As if they would stay silent on the issue or lay blame elsewhere. You guys have too much faith in people.

/rolleyes

when I first heard his I thought it might have been my fiancee's sister's ex-husband finally snappin. he worked as an adjunct professor at VT, lives in blacksburg, and has been goin a 'lil nutso over the divorce.

I think it's really sad that an asshole has to take his pain out on others in that fashion. if it was a girlfriend thing, then he should have just offed her and himself, or even better just himself.

Quast said:

The really funny thing is that you people apparently expected differently from him and others to be so outraged. As if they would stay silent on the issue or lay blame elsewhere. You guys have too much faith in people.

/rolleyes

The funny thing is that it's the fact that Thompson immediately starts blaming video games for an atrocious event that has only happened hours earlier and we don't even know who the shooter is other than the fact that he's a young asian man. We don't even know if this guy even played video games. That's the funny thing about this.