Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

Gravitation[Released]

I enjoyed the map. It was fun and nicely done. Nice job.

You said in the text file "boom\Limit removing" On my system boom won't even start it up because of (10) texture errors. Does it run with boom/PRBoom on your system?

It runs just fine with ZDoom, since it is far more forgiving of editing mistakes.

"Boom/Limit Removing" sounds like Boom features but exceeding Boom's limits (perhaps having more than 32768 sidedefs). That is, the two aren't interchangeable. "Limit Removing" alone means the plain Doom format without limits.

I tested this with zdoom, but I made it in Boom format. It didn't really do anything groundbreaking that shouldn't cause Boom to start but ah well.

Some of the new textures in the TEXTURE1 lump reference non-existant patches. ZDoom will still run if this happens, but Boom and several other ports won't.

Bloodskull said:It didn't really do anything groundbreaking that shouldn't cause Boom to start but ah well. [/B]

Quite correct, mapping errors are not in any way groundbreaking.

I liked it, but it was quite short...or maybe I've just been playing those 25 minute levels too long...

Very nice map indeed although I wouldn't call it that unlinear as some decisions make the map almost too hard to beat it and others make it by far too easy, so in a certain way, the player is forced to get the yellow key at first (for the rl and the pr)