Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know the exact name of it, but the simplest way to put it is: I build furnaces in houses. :D

It's powerful fun stuff, when everything is working. :D

I work as an internal auditor after first working as an external auditor. That is right..I audit stuff.

Zoost said:

I work as an internal auditor after first working as an external auditor. That is right..I audit stuff.

Sounds... audity. **

harbringer said:

I work in my school Cafeteria, making food for students and teachers.

Is it the same school you attended?

Linguica said:

All of our programmers are Belarussians being paid slave wages :)

From what a belarussian told me once, you could just pay them apples.

Kaiser said:

I work as a Janitor

just making sure, does your job suck as much as mine does?

VileSlay said:

you should see how much food I throw away on a nightly basis.

Since it's hospital food, I wouldn't be surpriced. :p

I am a college student, but I damn well need a job for the summer. And not just cuz my parents are on my ass about it either, but because I would be facing an otherwise dead, dull and boring summer

Janitor said:

just making sure, does your job suck as much as mine does?

Nah, I enjoy cleaning up vomit.

Kaiser said:

Nah, I enjoy cleaning up vomit.

Do you put sawdust on it first?

Kirby said:

I am a college student, but I damn well need a job for the summer. And not just cuz my parents are on my ass about it either, but because I would be facing an otherwise dead, dull and boring summer

See, that's the best kind of summer. Unless, of course, it'll be boring because you don't have money to do shit. But if it's not that, I've personally never understood the point of having a job just for the sake of "doing" something.

Kid Airbag said:

...I've personally never understood the point of having a job just for the sake of "doing" something.

I think this changes as you get older. Part of the reason I work these days is to simply have something to do. I can't even stand extended periods of downtime at work anymore.

Just this week, I've been itching to find stuff to do at my job. This has resulted in me checking random computers for updates, checking my servers for updates twice, starting a mind map document to start planning stuff for a new computer lab I'll be administering come fall, setting up test videostreams for the upcoming commencements, and yet I still have had too much downtime to deal with. So I dunno, maybe it's age (I believe you were younger than me...)

Kid Airbag said:

See, that's the best kind of summer. Unless, of course, it'll be boring because you don't have money to do shit. But if it's not that, I've personally never understood the point of having a job just for the sake of "doing" something.

Well, assuming my parents didn't care about my job, what would I do to entertain myself? I get up at 10:30 in the morning, take a shower, eat, and then what? My friends aren't back yet, and the highschool ones dont get out for another month. Even then, it's not like every day we'll be spening time doing stuff together, so what would I do with all that free time?

Kirby said:

Well, assuming my parents didn't care about my job, what would I do to entertain myself? I get up at 10:30 in the morning, take a shower, eat, and then what? My friends aren't back yet, and the highschool ones dont get out for another month. Even then, it's not like every day we'll be spening time doing stuff together, so what would I do with all that free time?

Read books, excercise, try new activities. You know, expand your horizons.

I'm studying Computer Science and Mathematics, with a side of game design.

I do this 'job' thing every now and then when I need moneys.