Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DoomZero

I'm Back.

Yep. After a month or more of life with a fizzled out computer I finally got a new PC with a Pentium 3 and 3-D accelerator card good enough to play the VILE Expansion. Anyways, I have a question some of you more long term Doomers may recall. What the hell is The Hissy Campaign? Can someone just explain what it is...or was?

Once upon a time, in the land known as Doomworld, a great plush figure lived freely. It's name was Hissy. Hissy didn't feel as though he had any enemies. Everyone loved Hissy. But one day, while sitting on his cacodemon bed, he was abruptly abducted. Who is the man that kidnapped Hissy?...

Hissy awoke inside a dark cavern. After several moments of moving around light began to come from the front of the room. A large hand reached in, grabbed Hissy, and began to fondle him. Hissy managed to catch a glimpse of the molester and it was none other than LINGUICA!!

Hissy knew he couldn't escape alone, he needed the help of a dear friend named Fraggle. Fraggle was a lonely young man who resembled Elton John and had a nerdy pen. But Fraggle had powers, super powers! He had the power to make a webpage about freeing Hissy, he had the power to get banners and buttons on all peoples computers, he had the power to lead! He had setup a campaign to Free Hissy from Linguica the Plush Cacodemon raping Power Monger. With the community by his side, they soon destroyed the Linguica empire. Hissy was soon freed.

Now where is Hissy today you might ask? Well he's still close the kingdom of King Ling, but not too close. He resides in sunny California (Right next to the Land known as Doomworld) with his wife Brad Carney. They Are living a happy life to this day...or are they?

INDEED!

All this story needs to be complete is the uploasion of my hissy avatar. Then all will be well in Hissy-dom.

Once upon a time, in the land known as Doomworld, a great plush figure lived freely. It's name was Hissy. Hissy didn't feel as though he had any enemies. Everyone loved Hissy. But one day, while sitting on his cacodemon bed, he was abruptly abducted. Who is the man that kidnapped Hissy?...

Hissy awoke inside a dark cavern. After several moments of moving around light began to come from the front of the room. A large hand reached in, grabbed Hissy, and began to fondle him. Hissy managed to catch a glimpse of the molester and it was none other than LINGUICA!!

Hissy knew he couldn't escape alone, he needed the help of a dear friend named Fraggle. Fraggle was a lonely young man who resembled Elton John and had a nerdy pen. But Fraggle had powers, super powers! He had the power to make a webpage about freeing Hissy, he had the power to get banners and buttons on all peoples computers, he had the power to lead! He had setup a campaign to Free Hissy from Linguica the Plush Cacodemon raping Power Monger. With the community by his side, they soon destroyed the Linguica empire. Hissy was soon freed.

Now where is Hissy today you might ask? Well he's still close the kingdom of King Ling, but not too close. He resides in sunny California (Right next to the Land known as Doomworld) with his wife Brad Carney. They Are living a happy life to this day...or are they?

MORE! This is fan-fiction worthy!

Hissy knew he couldn't escape alone, he needed the help of a dear friend named Fraggle. Fraggle was a lonely young man who resembled Elton John and had a nerdy pen.

Please die.

Hissy knew he couldn't escape alone, he needed the help of a dear friend named Fraggle. Fraggle was a lonely young man who resembled Elton John and had a nerdy pen.

Please die.

And he forgot the ` too.

And he forgot the ` too.

So? Why should I care about that? The ` is only there because i screwed up registering my first account.

Free Hissy was this long running stupid thing a lot of virgins on the Internet got involved in over a sausage loving freak and someone else's red pincushion.