Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

Sony fueling the fire

So thats an example of innovative ideas being thought up now-a-days? Hmm.. Smart people :P

This just HAS to be a joke. There is absolutely no way Sony could actually be sick and stupid enough to pull off a stunt like this. I'm the community idiot, and even I know this was a bad idea.

Craigs said:

This just HAS to be a joke. There is absolutely no way Sony could actually be sick and stupid enough to pull off a stunt like this. I'm the community idiot, and even I know this was a bad idea.

Speaking of bad ideas.

Call me callous, but I don't see what's so disturbing. I don't see anyone complaining about the boobs...

Bucket said:

Call me callous, but I don't see what's so disturbing. I don't see anyone complaining about the boobs...

People are too focused on the beheaded goat to notice the boobs.

NiGHTMARE said:

Incidentally, in this case it's the PS2 fueling the fire, not the PS3.

Changed the topic title for this reason.

It's the Daily Mail! Aside from the fact that that same issue almost certianly contains a "5 Iraqs killed by our boys! go get 'em!" story, i'll bet the story is twisted and blown out of all proportion. And i suspect not one of thier staff is a vegitarian. As a reviewer said of the uncensored Cannibal Holocaust "If you want to eat your turtle soup you should be shown how it is made!"

Also i'll bet they have no complaints about "The Dangerous Book For Boys" which is on sale to children (not 18 year olds like the game) and has a whole chapter about how to hunt and shoot rabbits and then cook them

That's not stupidity.

However, everything that came out of Mr. Kenny Kutaragi's mouth concerning the PS3 was!

Ah you crazy Brits.
One of the few (only?) countries in the world where you had a society for the protection of Animals before you had one for children.

Forget the amount of people being murdered in the world today, we need to focus more on the goat death rate.

DJShrimpy said:

Forget the amount of people being murdered in the world today, we need to focus more on the goat death rate.

OMG! Goats are endangered! j/k

caco_killer said:

OMG! Goats are endangered! j/k

Still, they wasted its carcass. It could have been made into stew and a poor-man's fur coat.

I can't stand Sony but I'll admit this is the coolest thing they've ever done.

They certainly didn't spend much on costumes.

At the risk of people thinking i actually give a fuck about consoles: I heard they need the money...