Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

Bart Naked.

Recommended Posts

Oh my god, a cartoon character, yes a CARTOON CHARACTER is naked! Quick make a news article, this is phomenal!

Share this post


Link to post

Bart has been naked on the Simpsons before, what's so special about it this time?

EDIT: Apparently, absolutely nothing.

Share this post


Link to post

I AM NOT A BUTT!


And Marge's boobs will be shown like three times. There being nudity in this movie is far from breaking news.

Share this post


Link to post

meh, crayon shin-chan often have shin's junk even on American TV i've heard. No fuss over that

Share this post


Link to post

Heh, I've seen several children movies in Sweden where the kids have been having their privates out.. I even remember one where this kid saw a naked woman sleeping, and the next scene of him you found him sitting in a barn with his pants around his ankles and a prepube hard-on on his pecker. That made me go "WTF?" But I still don't think it was bad for little kids to see that.
I mean, what do they think they'll do? Grow up to become the biggest whore on the street cause they saw a peice of genitalia on TV when they were kids?

Share this post


Link to post
kristus said:

Heh, I've seen several children movies in Sweden where the kids have been having their privates out.. I even remember one where this kid saw a naked woman sleeping, and the next scene of him you found him sitting in a barn with his pants around his ankles and a prepube hard-on on his pecker.


WHAT THE HELL KRISTUS

Share this post


Link to post
kristus said:

I mean, what do they think they'll do? Grow up to become the biggest whore on the street cause they saw a peice of genitalia on TV when they were kids?

Yes. That is what happens when the children are exposed to indecency.

Share this post


Link to post
leileilol said:

meh, crayon shin-chan often have shin's junk even on American TV i've heard. No fuss over that


It's pretty funny when it happens on the show. Shin's mom tells him to put his "elephant" away.

Share this post


Link to post
leileilol said:

meh, crayon shin-chan often have shin's junk even on American TV i've heard. No fuss over that


It's true, if you can call two little curved lines 'junk'.

Share this post


Link to post

It probably won't be in it. 70 percent of the trailer footage isn't in the movie.

kristus said:

Heh, I've seen several children movies in Sweden where the kids have been having their privates out.. I even remember one where this kid saw a naked woman sleeping, and the next scene of him you found him sitting in a barn with his pants around his ankles and a prepube hard-on on his pecker. That made me go "WTF?" But I still don't think it was bad for little kids to see that.

I doubt it would have been good for certain adults to see that.

leileilol said:

meh, crayon shin-chan often have shin's junk even on American TV i've heard. No fuss over that

I've seen TV-PG programs where a little boy's genitals are exhibited.

Share this post


Link to post

Are background checks run on day care staff-members?

Share this post


Link to post
kristus said:

I mean, what do they think they'll do? Grow up to become the biggest whore on the street cause they saw a peice of genitalia on TV when they were kids?

Just look at Dan.

Share this post


Link to post
kristus said:

Heh, I've seen several children movies in Sweden where the kids have been having their privates out.. I even remember one where this kid saw a naked woman sleeping, and the next scene of him you found him sitting in a barn with his pants around his ankles and a prepube hard-on on his pecker. That made me go "WTF?" But I still don't think it was bad for little kids to see that.
I mean, what do they think they'll do? Grow up to become the biggest whore on the street cause they saw a peice of genitalia on TV when they were kids?

Oh, Barnens Ö?

Or something like that.

I remember seeing it years ago on a "recommendations" list on IMDB and the first post on the messageboard was about some controversy regarding that scene, which apparently got cut for international releases, and somebody offering a link to a store that sold the uncut version, which also sold a bunch of boys wrestling and gymnastics "documentary" videos too ._.

Share this post


Link to post
Lüt said:

Oh, Barnens Ö?

Or something like that.

I remember seeing it years ago on a "recommendations" list on IMDB and the first post on the messageboard was about some controversy regarding that scene, which apparently got cut for international releases, and somebody offering a link to a store that sold the uncut version, which also sold a bunch of boys wrestling and gymnastics "documentary" videos too ._.


Exactly like that actually. :p
I am very surpriced that you know of this movie...

Hm, right.

Share this post


Link to post
Person in Movie said:

It should be rated R, instead of PG-13 so parent's don't mistake it for a children's movie


Uhhhh, hmm, last time I check PG-13 was not a children's rating.

Share this post


Link to post
Lüt said:

a link to a store that sold the uncut version, which also sold a bunch of boys wrestling

They sold wrestling boys? I bet some colleges mihgt like to get their hands on that

Share this post


Link to post

In the 1986 Transformers movie there are two different scenes in which a character (Spike/Ultra Magnus) say shit. It's rating is PG.

I know saying the word shit and showing balls are two different things, but if its on such a miniscule level of showing, who gives?

Share this post


Link to post
kristus said:

Exactly like that actually. :p
I am very surpriced that you know of this movie...

Heh, I got sick of American cinema long ago. I've dug up an almost stupid amount of foreign stuff the last few years. It wasn't a whole lot better, but it never made me facepalm either. At least, I never thought I'd like a drama, but now probably half my DVDs are foreign drama (but those countries can't seem to afford much else anyway). I think it was recommended after I put a high rating for a movie about the Lebanese child soldier situation, so there were a bunch of kids-in-harsh-circumstances references. That German flick Tin Drum was another. Normally I can't find half the recommendations anywhere, but even the local libraries had that. But then, they have most anything Criterion puts out. That one had an underage porn controversy around it too, where it was banned in Utah for a while, and actually the whole incident was rather amusing because the police raided the house of some guy who had rented it and he ended up leading a campaign to get it unbanned and won.

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×