Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

possible contest

i may hold a possible doom related contest. the prise, the original ultimate doom still in the shrink wrap(no box just CD) I will give it away to who ever wins, duh. I know it may not be much but it is just something to do. I am thinking about haveing it map related and ifnot that fan art related. well tell me what u think and if any of u would be interested

But who doesn't already have Ultimate Doom? I guess it would be profitable to auction it on e-bay or something, but otherwise...

How about "longest Doom fan fiction?"

I'd at least have a good shot at that.

But who doesn't already have Ultimate Doom? I guess it would be profitable to auction it on e-bay or something, but otherwise...

Yeah I was kinda wondering the same thing...OMG MAYBE WE SHOULD TELL ALL THOSE WAREZ-REQUEST GUYS!!!!!

Yeah I was kinda wondering the same thing...OMG MAYBE WE SHOULD TELL ALL THOSE WAREZ-REQUEST GUYS!!!!!

What would they do about it, they're all banned?

the original ultimate doom still in the shrink wrap(no box just CD)

hmm, I just got my cd in a shitty paper bag thing. I heard there was some other version that had a baron of hell drawn on it. I didn't even get a poster, this is soo cheap.

I say you have an art contest since that's the only thing I'm good at. Plus I need inspiration to fire up the good ol' Photoshop 6.

we could have a fan art contest on doom3 logo. like we never have an official one for everyone

We need a contest where "The Most Respected Community Member. EVER." would win. We wouldn't need to vote who it is, we already know.

I didn't even get a poster, this is soo cheap.

God, that reminds me. I had the poster from that box and I was all ready to set it up. I leave it on my bed for a few minutes, come back....GONE! ARG!!!!

WTF? someone stole your poster from your own room?

And yes to contest should be a new cool Doom3 logo. Who ever makes the best one wins and using stuff from the video footage shouldn't be allowed so it's 100% original.

I still have the poster hanging over my bead. Thats the only thing on the wall except for an incomplete giant map of the Forgotten Realms and som concert tickets, half of which I lost.

WTF? someone stole your poster from your own room?

my parents have a weird obsession with cleaning up my room. They misplaced it and I never saw it again. *sniff*

SWEET!!! I just hit my 350th post!!! YAHOOOOO!!!!!! yeah yeah, so I don't have 11500 posts. But, in a way, isn't that a good thing? ;)

...yeah yeah, so I don't have 11500 posts...

We'll see something like that sooner than you think. :P

Lüt's been slacking, and Zaldron has been going gangbusters with the posting...I think we may see a comeback from Mr. 'Sea Caldron' himself.

We need a contest where "The Most Respected Community Member. EVER." would win. We wouldn't need to vote who it is, we already know.

I guess you should just give me my trophy now, then.

I guess you should just give me my trophy now, then.

So you can wander out on stage with it and say: "And the nominees are................. DiSTuRBeD, DiSTuRBeD, and DiSTuRBeD"

pfft. You dare disrespect "The Most Respected Community Member. EVER"?! I'll have you know I have a gang of homosexual barons waiting outside if you don't return my trophy immediately.

Fuck, I've already drawn the fucking DooM 3 logo, damnit. At least the one on the Tech Shot.

Nobody said that's what the competition is about. That was mearly a suggestion by me. I'll do a doom 3 logo either way.

we could have a fan art contest on doom3 logo. like we never have an official one for everyone

Fuck, I've already drawn the fucking DooM 3 logo, damnit. At least the one on the Tech Shot.

Yeah, I'd appreciate your artwork and I like it, but I'm talking about AN OFFICAL OPEN contest on Doom3 logo. That'd be more competivitive

Actually, right now it's either BBG or Shotgun Bill/Super-Joe. I'm too lazy to check right now, though.

Yeah, I'd appreciate your artwork and I like it, but I'm talking about AN OFFICAL OPEN contest on Doom3 logo. That'd be more competivitive

Do you mean that the logo that wins will actually be used for doom 3? Shouldn't something like that require iD's permission? Plus I don't think they'd go for it, not like they would give up their proffesional artists for someone that just likes doom and happens to be good in photoshop.

Check RustedFaith - that's the address of the person that did some of the quake artwork, such as the quakecon 99 poster. That's the kind of skill iD wants, and that's the kind of skill that is rare in this world. I've seen some impressive artwork before and not a lot of people can compare to him.