Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Perforator

To many new faces...

18 months, eh? So I was off by a mere smidgin.

NO. Not if you consider a smidgin twice as high. 18 months is 1.5 years, and 3.0 years = 2(1.5 years). You were off by a factor of two. Don't worry, I won't quote your title.

But I will.

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

18 months = 3 years ???

Sweet City Jesus skankin' to AWB, DooMBoy... you are one clever motherfucker aren't you?

DooMBoy, you dumbass!! 18 months doth not equal-eth 3 years!! 36 months equal-eth the years!!

Dumbass, maybe his name should be dumbass boy, but then again...

How dumb can one man be?

this may explain my stupidity

ah, it's alright perforator.. I've been gone for a while too, but I've been here for a while too.... yeah what DID happen to elYuca?

and where the Hell is Linguica? did he stop doing Doomworld? I haven't seen or heard of him since I got back, which, granted was two days ago. But...

Ah well, it's good to see you again Perf. We somehow have to bring back the former glory of the Doomworld forums... at least deadnail's still here... haha

and deady, take it easy on the guy, maybe he's counting in base 6 or something.. (and if you follow up that comment I come to buttfuck Michigan and kill you.. *GRIN*)

S./

nice one, perforator. I want a No Life post count like Arch Vile 64s in a month. Can it be done..? :>
ps Doom rules. Every day.

and deady, take it easy on the guy, maybe he's counting in base 6 or something.. (and if you follow up that comment I come to buttfuck Michigan and kill you.. *GRIN*)

Base 6 can't use the digit "8" on "18". Heh, I'm on SouthAmerica, see if you can catch me ;)

..or maybe this Goddamn forum is overflowing with mathemagicians. Come and get it you fucking twatbiscuit.

Hey deadnail wtf is up, I still need to visit your website I havent been there in like 5 months...

Well then what are you waiting for? Enjoy.

Sokath

Wow, never expected to see you around here again.

I know, fucking depressing isn't it?

I can't be assed to look at this whole God cursed thread but as anyone pointed out the missing 'o' in this thread's title?

there's always time for doom...this explains the great influx of DW members!!

I can't be assed to look at this whole God cursed thread but as anyone pointed out the missing 'o' in this thread's title?

It's not missing, go back to third grade you knuckle trumpet. It's addressed to the many missing faces, and if you DIDN'T know, you address letters to somebody, not too somebody.

Is he saying...

Too many new faces...

or is he saying...

to the many new faces...

Either way Lüt, kiss me and suffer.

It was actually "To the many new faces" christmas spirit I guess, then in january I become the pissed off perforator you all know

It was actually "To the many new faces" christmas spirit I guess, then in january I become the pissed off perforator you all know

MWAHAHAHA! UP YOUR ASS WITH BROKEN GLASS LÜT YOU SHITWHISKER!

Wait, fuck. I think that means Lüt assumed right and I didn't. Oh well. I'm too tired to argue.