Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardcore_gamer

How can i make enemy's STAY were they are?

yeah, and plop 'block monster' on it. They'll stay put. Or place them on an elevation the cant step off.

Use3D said:

yeah, and plop 'block monster' on it. They'll stay put.

Don't really get what you mean

Use3D said:

Or place them on an elevation the cant step off.

No, i want them to lurk around without leaving ther sectors.

What hes saying is:

Elevate the sector the monster is in so it CANNOT step off (does not apply to Flying type)

LineDef Flags- Put on all exits of sector to 'Block Monster' so the monster can't leave the sector (Applies to all Monsters but not Barrels on a moving ground). <Edit> You may need to make sector big enough for it to lurk or on another sector it's connected to.

Mithral_Demon said:

What hes saying is:

Elevate the sector the monster is in so it CANNOT step off (does not apply to Flying type)

LineDef Flags- Put on all exits of sector to 'Block Monster' so the monster can't leave the sector (Applies to all Monsters but not Barrels on a moving ground). <Edit> You may need to make sector big enough for it to lurk or on another sector it's connected to.

I know how to keep the monsters in by doing the first thing you just said, but the linedef flags i don't quite get, do have to make a linedef
that uses some action that blocks the monsters?

It's done in exactly the same way you would make a linedef impassible, secret, lower unpegged, upper unpegged, invisible, and so on.