Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GuntherDW

am i the only one...

or can't everybody download from 3ddownloads?
i CANNOT (NEVER)!!!!!!! download from 3ddownload , first it was slow as hell , and now i can't download!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>:(

I've encountered this problem quite a few times. Usually I'd just try again and again, and it would eventually let me (sometimes after 50 attempts, though).

I just copy and paste the address of the file, spark up cute ftp, paste it in there and it get's the file.

CuteFTP crashes big time for me a lot. Mostly right after refreshing a list. I know its spyware, but I dont give a fuk, Im on cable and dont care for a byte more or less.

3DDownloads never works for me too.
It's like that since a very long time badly...

So Lüt, you've thrown your avatar in a trash ?
Where's that "funny thinking face" ?
(I like this one, it well matches with you I think)

does anybody know the operator e-mail of 3ddownloads?
i'm gonna send a maibomb of 1024 e-mails with all I AND NOBODY CAN DOWNLOAD FROM YOUR F****CKING SITE!

Oh c'mon now. Sure they're slow and ugly and unreliable and generally shitacular but there's no need to resort to 'net terrorism.

Now that I remember trying to get a few Goddamn files offa there... make it 1024 emails per second, and just start it off and go watch a movie or something. =)

Hmmmmmm, I have problems sometimes, but lately I've been able to get stuff off there (Doom3D namely). Have you tried clicking more than one link?

3DDownloads doesn't even get the newest demos and shit moderately fast. That's what really bugs me, specially when Fileplanet has a 42 minutes line before the download starts.