Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doom2day

White teacher verbally assulted by 'racist' black middle schoolers

Look here! So sad. http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Kathleen+Parker%3a+The+black+and+white+of+the+%27Ho%27+culture&articleId=ad7392d4-8328-4dd2-920e-670b0735d3e6
So.. What did you think?
You don't have to be a minority to be a victim of racism, do you?
Is that really part of the culture of middle schoolers?

EDIT by myk: Link changed so that it leads to the article referred to, and not the ho's latest rant.

'Just goes to show what how terrible black people really are.

I bet they feel all delighted and empowered after making their school lose all that money.

It may not be at all about race. It is most likely just a bunch of undisciplined snotty brats who desperately deserve a lengthy spanking and are just acting up. Kids who are not subject to discipline at home tend to not have any in public either. Some people never seem to out grow it either. I have met adults that I really wondered about.

edit:typo

Their policy, well to lighten my true feelings, stinks. 'Their culture'!!! What's going to happen when you go to your boss and say "Hey white M----- F-----, give me a raise"?

It may well be that the kids are pretty nasty. In any case, if things are as reported, the main practical problem is that the school didn't take any measures in time.

But the article whines and nearly says the kids should be whacked... right. The article doesn't even provide any info on the school other than the fact, either (which is more relevant in this case where the incident happened in another state, as opposed to a school most people are familiar with in the publication's home city). That is, it seems intent on showing blacks as nasty fuckers that abuse suppposed priviliges, out of this particular case.

"The black and white of the 'Ho' culture"?

The students are just a bunch of degenerates. Simple as that. They don't know any better, and don't have proper discipline. A shame that the school allows this.

Stupid kids. And a lazy faculty too.

doom2day said:

I would say no. The One-Child policy in China discriminates against Han Chinese (90% of the population). The quota for them is lower than that for minorities.

doom2day said:

Of course not. A white guy who feels whites are superior to blacks is a racist. A black guy who feels blacks are superior to whites is a racist. Hell, an inuit who feels hispanics are superior to asians is a racist. Anyone who discriminates anyone based on race is a racist.

EDIT: Spelling

doom2day said:

Well, in this circumstance: A white teacher in a class apparently made up of what was mostly black students, did make her the minority.

myk said:

The article doesn't even provide any info on the school other than the fact, either (which is more relevant in this case where the incident happened in another state, as opposed to a school most people are familiar with in the publication's home city).

Well, I imagine they weren't going to just give away details on this school and where it is. I could only see a bunch of vigilantes reading this and going to vandalize this 'cracker-hating' school, and maybe rough some people up, too. I doubt they want to deal with that, after losing that kind of cash.

Everyone posting in this thread is a fucking loser. There is so little substance to this story that we have no idea what actually occurred. WE know nothing about the students... we know nothing about the teachers and their management style... we know nothing about the administration. This is just some chock story designed to provoke you, unless you know what really happened. For shame on everyone here.

That's America's tax dollars at work. Now let's see how much of that money she donates to schools...

Fuck all those monkeys. They need my angry ass to like, be a Teacher's Bodyguard in city schools. Nobody, black, white, brown, blue or fucking yellow would fuck with me standing there with a Goddamn crowbar in mirror shades.

Yeah, I went to the link and this is what I got:

JERRY FALWELL'S prosaic death in his Liberty University office -- just another body, unresponsive and pulseless, on a random floor -- has elevated speaking ill of the dead to the level of sacrament.

I missed.

Naked Snake said:

Fuck all those monkeys. They need my angry ass to like, be a Teacher's Bodyguard in city schools. Nobody, black, white, brown, blue or fucking yellow would fuck with me standing there with a Goddamn crowbar in mirror shades.

What about the Porte Rican with the pistol?

Technician said:

What about the Porte Rican with the pistol?

Silly, it's the blacks and whites with guns, Puerto Ricans only carry knives.

Coopersville said:
Well, I imagine they weren't going to just give away details on this school and where it is. I could only see a bunch of vigilantes reading this and going to vandalize this 'cracker-hating' school, and maybe rough some people up, too. I doubt they want to deal with that, after losing that kind of cash.

It says "Brentwood Middle School in North Charleston, S.C."; I don't think any such vandalizers would have any trouble finding it, if they wanted. Like Scuba Steve said above in his vitriolic post (or as I implied myself), you need information in order to judge a case like this. It's pretty clear what the purpose of the editorial is; if the publication doesn't give proper information regarding the context in which the incident and case happened, which needs to be relatively greater if you're not reporting a local incident, they're merely furthering some political scheme.

"The black students are sometimes abusive to other black students too?"

You mean the school tolerates bullying as it's "part of thier culture"? any school is going to have a minority of scum who take over and ruin it for everybody else, without the correct punishments (like cattle prods). They should bring back the 11-plus and dump all the "unwanteds" into shitty schools where nobody cares and thier hopes and dreams are over before they even get to 16... that'll teach 'em.

Scuba Steve said:
Everyone posting in this thread is a fucking loser. [...] This is just some chock story designed to provoke you, unless you know what really happened. For shame on everyone here.

I clarify the definition of "racism", because doom2day asked, and I'm a loser? How presumptuous of you ... I haven't even read the article.

Hilarious, their "culture" is to be racist. That certainly will send the movement back a few years.

How bad is for a white guy (although anti-corporate and against the status quo and has various minority friends) to use the term coconut?

Because when that guy got in trouble for accidently saying coon instead of coup in an interview with Condaleeza Rice, I think it would have been apropriate and funny if he said coconut instead. Although that guy was actually a corporate ass-kisser I think.

Gokuma said:
How bad is for a white guy (although anti-corporate and against the status quo and has various minority friends) to use the term coconut?

What's a coconut, anyway, someone with brownish skin that is really white at heart (inside)?

Gokuma said:

Because when that guy got in trouble for accidently saying coon instead of coup in an interview with Condaleeza Rice

FUCK CONDOLEEZA RICE. Aside from that, I didn't catch this story when it happened, but if it's like you're saying, that sounds like OMG THOUGHTCRIME to me.

Kristian Ronge said:

I clarify the definition of "racism", because doom2day asked, and I'm a loser? How presumptuous of you ... I haven't even read the article.

Rhetorical question....
(I hope that I spelled that right...)

doom2day said:
[/B]

No, not from classic/individual level racism. Institutional racism? Yes.

And when the word minority is used when talking about race and class minority means those without power (or numbers & power). The majority refers to the dominant class, those who are in power, like WASPs' (White Anglo-Saxon Protestants).

I feel bad for her and I don't think she deserved any of that. However, why do you think those students are saying things like white bitch, white motherfucker...a general hostility towards whites? It's just not black students harboring some sort of internalized anger towards whites but other non-blacks as well (me being Asian).

They shouldn't be saying those things but I think we should take a closer look at why there is this hostility instead of saying something like "oh, everyone is racist. We're all equal" blah, blah, blah.

I guess when you oppress a group of people for hundreds of years it's a little awkard to come up to them and say "I don't like the way you've been treating me!"

Just give everyone some reperations and nobody will be able to blame their actions on anything but their own stupidity.