Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
doomsick

is it me or...

is return to castle wolfenstein a little pricey? i was at software etc. today and they had it. $69.99 for rtcw in a tin collectors box, and $59.99 in a normal box. usually software etc. prices are competative, this just seems a little high. anyone here buy it yet? was it costly? i'll still get it as soon as i can...

Really? Huh, I hadn't noticed the price being so high when I last checked it out. I wonder what's deal with that...Have you checked a Best Buy store? Or a Walmart, though it may take them awhile...

from quake3world forum

The suggested retail price from Activision for Return to Castle Wolfenstein in the standard cardboard box is is $49.99 USD. id and Activision don't force retailers to charge that price.
Your issue is with your retailer, not id or Activision. They have chosen to charge $54.99. Of course, they may be trying to cover the cost of getting a box in by express delivery straight from the manufacturing plant so that demanding fans can have their game on "opening day."
-Paul Jaquays(id software)

off topic-i wish that Id staffs may visit this forum to check out our suggestion of DOOM

off topic-i wish that Id staffs may visit this forum to check out our suggestion of DOOM

I think they are doing fine as it is and some of the opinions people have here aren't really the greatest.

I think they are doing fine as it is and some of the opinions people have here aren't really the greatest.

Whether someone's opinions are "good" or not is pretty subjective I'd say. I'd be careful with going around saying that someone's opinions are "bad".

Whether someone's opinions are "good" or not is pretty subjective I'd say. I'd be careful with going around saying that someone's opinions are "bad".

It's because I'm white, isn't it?

They're good ideas that are worth to read, but I don't think they'd be suited to be in the game. Besides it's not like I'm singling out a single person and saying that his opinions suck.

It's because I'm white, isn't it?

Yes, but please don't press charges.

id don't have to do all what their fans want for DOOM.it is thier game.at least if they just pay attention to what people say and continue to do their best,that is ok.

Or a Walmart, though it may take them awhile...

IF they would carry it. Rmember they have this protect-the-customer dealie and they don't sell things like FPSs and Rock Music... :p

I'd be careful with going around saying that someone's opinions are "bad".

Ok; most of them downright suck.

Or a Walmart, though it may take them awhile...

IF they would carry it. Rmember they have this protect-the-customer dealie and they don't sell things like FPSs and Rock Music... :p

Yeah, and when you realize that they have some LOW prices, it makes you wanna shove your foot up Sam Walton's ass...

Yuhuuu!!!
I'll get it here in five or six months for 2.50 dollars!

Pirate Cds are Biiiiig thing around here... =)

Where AREN'T they?

Yuhuuu!!!
I'll get it here in five or six months for 2.50 dollars!

Pirate Cds are Biiiiig thing around here... =)

Now, I'd like you to take down my address...