Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A nice remake, in the parts which actually are improvised.

And "LOL." :)

I was enjoying it up until the end. But I gave up on it when I got squished for no reason. Why do you get crushed when you step out of the blood?

can you upload it anywhere else? firefox is giving me shit with that site.
e2m4 is in my top3 favorite original levels (the others being e1m8 and e2m2).

yeah, e2m4 is one of my all time favs too. may be my fave. I might download this remake... maybe.

I don't understand why there was a gigantic "LOL" sigh(?) in the map, as it did not fit with the map at all. This was a decent remake, but nothing to write home about. The last part is dumb where you are squished when you go off the blood. Try again, and perhaps you can make something more decent.

Yeah, the map was alright. There was some messed up textures in gzDOOM (Picture)

Being randomly squished at the end of the map was annoying.

The pic posted just above looks as much like a slime trail as anything. It is a nodes builder issue if it is. Might have to tighten up the nodes build to get it to go away. After that, then check to see if it still looks like HOM.

It's kind of silly to modify one of id's levels and distribute the result as unmodifiable. Might as well let other people modify yours if you modified theirs.

RoneKyakone said:

I was enjoying it up until the end. But I gave up on it when I got squished for no reason. Why do you get crushed when you step out of the blood?

since i'll try to simulate the void effect, when you steps over the floating you'll die... yes it was better use this special effect at the end of floating island....

@antidote: For the LOL sight, i done it because i'll found it a little bit funny...

@bagsta: mmmm.... a hom on gzdoom (don't known what kind of version you use, when i tested it there wasn't any kind of HOM tracks... maybe on the latest version....

@all: thank you for all your impression about this thing!

Well, besides some errors with this map, it is a really good remake. (even though it looks a lot like the original... but thats why it's called a remake.) For the lol sign, i found that kinda humorous. You don't see many easter eggs in todays maps. Also, the crush part seems kinda... out of context if i may put it in my own words. But it makes a good twist to the map. Good work ;)!