Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooM Droid

Doomdroid's project

<Question about BFG resources>

I need it to my wad. I have a good ida what to do with it. It is not an ordinary BFG 9000. It is a BFG 12k.

I heard there was a few weapon packs out there you may be able to use (with the author's permission of course)

DooM Droid said:

It is a BFG 12k.

What happened to the BFG 11k?

Nothings beats Tiger Files' Bio Force Gun 10000k ...

DooM Droid said:

This fires allmost rapid fire BFG balls. But at least max ammo is 5

You might either want to slow it down a bit or raise the ammo. It's kinda pointless to have an automatic weapon that runs out of of ammo after just five shots. Or you could just make it fire like the BFG 2704 but use up only one ammo for each shot.

Thank you Grazza, that will do.

Craigs said:

What happened to the BFG 11k?

It was introduced in Eternity. Its notable difference to the BFG9k is that instead of emitting deathrays from the shooter forward, it emits them from explosions all around. It has more firepower too but it's more dispersed. It can also damage the shooter at melee range.

Note that the number says very little. There are two different types of BFG9000s and two different types of BFG10k. Maybe we'll make a little fun poll discussing the favourite type of BFG. I hate the Quake 3 BFG.

Note that I got off the topic. My suggestion would be to take screenshots of the Quake 2 BFG10k, but you should also make sure to modify its looks so as not to become a copyright infringement.

What is the home village where moomins live??

THis is so dump!!!!!... I need that info cos I make a wad where is their home village. I make it a huge size. And I put everything on right place usin Tove Janson's map and that JApanese TV serie of same cathegory.

If I make my own new textures, do I have overwrite the old ones?

Cos I think that my wad contains all of the textures and I need still plenty of more.

Grazza said:

Not even this?:

That is sso stupid weapon that if I could be owner of that i will shoot myself with it. The BFG balls won't stop exploding

They don't live in any freaking village, they live in the Moomin Valley.

And yes, this is very dump.

Interesting bug

THis bug appears on the my wad

on DB it looks like this:

And 3d mode it looks like this:

But in game like this:

I used the check errors button, but it ain saying nothing what help me about that. And fix and rechec tab not appear on it

"How tot use"

I looked the DooM decorations wiki, but it not say where do i make thoose decorations. Like notepad and attach it to the wad or something like that.

...exactly like that.
All special ZDoom files are plain TXT files, put into a WAD file with a lump manager like XWE.

Double check the sector refferences on the Linedef (the edge of the blue "carpet") that causes you this problem. My guess is the sectors are reversed - eg. the first SideDef sector should be in fact reffered by the second SideDef, and vice-versa.
Just try swapping the sector numbers.

Doomdroid, I have merged all your threads into this one thread for you to talk about your project. Please continue to make posts in this thread rather than creating lots of new threads. This keeps the forum tidier.

That's what's called a slime trail. I'm not sure what exactly causes it, but you can find some info on it Here.

Also, instead of posting one reply right after the other like you're doing, can you please use the edit button?