Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i got my wad and some snapshots, and dont blame me if it doesnt work,
cause i had alot of trouble making this wad, it was a annoying road, but i made some goodies! you may come across level 19(can't fix, its impossible) its impossible because the door to the last rooms is not working, and i cant seem to fix it, its a wise idea to just noclip through that wall, plus, gotcha may seem the same, but its massively changed, the size is the massive change, and the spider mastermind at the begining is now a bunch of barons and hellknights, dont blame me if you dont know where the exit to the level is... i will not re: this message, so go to wip to check it out, i dont know if i can get the snaps and the wad at the same time considering that im very busy most of my time, ill try and post it today, visit my other thread and see that i posted about a wad in progress, this wads name is Destructions begining, and it only has 20 doom2 levels changed, remember, you must have a special type of program to get through some of these levels, zdoom, skulltag, etc. etc. etc. ... so plz take your time to veiw the snapshots i am going to post, and thank you for waiting for me...

My brain hurts after reading that. The least you can do is actually post some screenshots.

DoommasterTHEBESTONE said:

you may come across level 19(can't fix, its impossible) its impossible because the door to the last rooms is not working, and i cant seem to fix it

Nothing is impossible it can be fixed, can you post some screens here as well it might take an couple of days for your wad to show up on wip.

Dude, that's one huge block of text. Use the friggin' enter key, it's called paragraphs and readability.

dutch devil said:

Nothing is impossible it can be fixed, can you post some screens here as well it might take an couple of days for your wad to show up on wip.

No way, using IDCLIP in a map is totaly acceptable, get with it man!

1. use the enter key. reading that gave me a headache.

2. if you have more info on a subject in an existing thread just post it in that thread.

3. where are the screenshots? you say you have them but they aren't here. why would I want to download something if I have no idea if it's gonna suck or not.

4. where is the wad? you say you have it but it's not here. it is customary to give a download link to a wad you want people to play.

meh... I think I'm wastin my breath here.

You could of just posted this in your 1st thread. Btw thanks my head hurts from reading that brick of text.

I say we still wait. He seems quite enthusiastic with his works, i.m.o. At least from the PM.

Then we shall see if it's another BOOM23 or top quality masterwork.

I don't expect to get impressed since he can't get an door working, by reading that block of text again I get the feeling his maps are based on original doom2 maps.

Guys, i have enough work already, so ive canncelld the wad, srry, but im starting new, its based on a city... itll take a even longer time to find new music, enemys, sounds, textures, and even level ideas! TY for being patient, you will either wait longer,
or, you can just go find another...

dutch devil said:

I don't expect to get impressed since he can't get an door working, by reading that block of text again I get the feeling his maps are based on original doom2 maps.

OMG tell me it aint true...

based on original doom2 maps...needs a source port...am I the only one to whom this came back to mind?

Guys, i have enough work already, so ive canncelld the wad, srry, but im starting new, its based on a city... itll take a even longer time to find new music, enemys, sounds, textures, and even level ideas! TY for being patient, you will either wait longer,

Wait. You cancelled it before you had anything to show?

Craigs said:

Wait. You cancelled it before you had anything to show?

Probably for the best, I was afraid of having some awful 1994 wad burned into my corneas.

Must be an new trend or something make an thread saying you are working on an wad and cancel it an few days later.

Well good luck with your new project then, level ideas well thats easy make it look like an city :p

Plutonia's Odyssey of Noises was an nice looking city map.

cancelled? wait, I thought it was done? he wanted us to play it what he had, didn't he? what a tool.

I prefer the trend where a mapper says he is working on a new map and then actually finishes and releases it. And it turns out to be at least decent.