Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
caco_killer

Legos+Heavy Metal= Awesome

These are better.

And these > all of the above.

EDIT: Okay, sound quality could be better on the last one video.

caco_killer said:

Legos+Heavy Metal= Awesome

Crappy song and an only barely better video. Yes.

Man, the payoff in that last video was totally worth it.

I find these two funny as hell, but not everyone does:

The animations were definitely superior on the first video posted (of the lego ones that is)

DOOM+Heavy Metal= Hilarious

That killed me (even more so when that dude jump kicked the Revenant).

LOL! that spongebob one wins it. that episode, of the few I've seen, is my favorite. that doom one was great as well. the revenant looked like he was on crack.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Apparently you are all retarded. Death metal =/= heavy metal. That Children of Bodom lego thing from GGG is the only thing I see here that could maybe be considered heavy metal, and even then it's pretty difficult to say that.

EDIT: The Spongebob thing was okay, and that Rancid Amputation rip is funny.

EDIT AGAIN: I'd also like to introduce a new genre of music known as Fail Metal, with Dark Tranquility being the first entry in the list. Any more takers?

Fisk said:

Apparently you are all retarded. Death metal =/= heavy metal. That Children of Bodom lego thing from GGG is the only thing I see here that could maybe be considered heavy metal, and even then it's pretty difficult to say that.

EDIT: The Spongebob thing was okay, and that Rancid Amputation rip is funny.

EDIT AGAIN: I'd also like to introduce a new genre of music known as Fail Metal, with Dark Tranquility being the first entry in the list. Any more takers?

Dark Tranquillity > You.

Fisk said:
Apparently you are all retarded.

Congratulations! You have earned a sponsored internship in the fabled Losers forum, ever open to those zealotminded metalheads who insult first and talk later.

myk said:

Congratulations! You have earned a sponsored internship in the fabled Losers forum, ever open to those zealotminded metalheads who insult first and talk later.

why wasn't i invited years ago!?

I do feel the need to point out that death metal does in fact = heavy metal, as death metal is a subgenre of heavy metal. Well, a better way to put it would be that heavy metal encompasses all death metal, but not vice versa. Basically, all death metal is heavy metal, but all heavy metal is not death metal. I'd draw a Venn Diagram, but I'm sure it makes sense to all of you. What an odd thing to take offense to. Theoretically, even the reviled forms of metal like nu metal and mallcore can be considered subgenres of heavy metal, though they have roots in other styles of music as well.

Most of you already know this, but I just felt the need to explain it.

But blah blah blah, I like some bands and not others and hate pigeonholing, etc.

The music was good at the beginning, but then it went to shit the moment the vocals came in.

I don't care what anyone says, heavy metal has always had some of the worst vocals for me. I don't care how much talent it takes for George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher to seethe like he's some broken toilet, or how much talent it takes for good old Mikael Akerfeldt to scream at such despairing range until he turns red like a metallic cherry.

I'd rather hear Dave Mustaine, or Ozzy Osbourne. Their voices may be odd and amateurish, but they still sound great (at least for metal).

I always preferred metal with clean vocals too. And IMO, Heavy Metal has some of the most talented male vocalists around. Bruce Dickinson and Rob Halford, I'm looking at you.