Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chopkinsca

Phocas Island 2 Walkthrough

I had this written up before the release, but thought that people can figure things out on there own. Instead, I got a list of tips written up to give hints at places where you can get stuck. Some of you people may not of had enough help from the hints so I'm releasing a walkthrough. I think enough time has gone by to do this.

You can get it here

Well, I'm a great lover of the Myst games. :) So it's safe to say Phocas Island 2, really catered to my tastes.

the satisfaction i got from figuring this wad out on my own (getting both endings) was immense...
but now i know it pretty much inside-out and am able to run through it pretty quickly.
will there be another wad of this style released by you sometime in the future?
if not, then know that phocus island 2 remains at the top of my collection and i will continue to replay it as long as i play doom.

kristus said:

Well, I'm a great lover of the Myst games. :) So it's safe to say Phocas Island 2, really catered to my tastes.

The Lag said:

will there be another wad of this style released by you sometime in the future?

I very much doubt it. My current situation leaves me with little computer time. I also used up most of my ideas on PI2. Maybe some day, but I have no motivation to do anything right now.