Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
silent_killa

millennium?

I heard a lot about this Millenuim thing, what is it?

The greatest thing to hit the DOOM community since DW! Oh and its Millennium :)

EDIT:This really should be in the WADS and MODS forum as well, there, buddy :)

The greatest thing to hit the DOOM community since DW! Oh and its Millennium :)

Ahh... So what is it besides the greatest thing that hit the DOoom community snce DW?

Millennium is lead by Lüt, moderator of this forum, and over all a nice guy (no I aint sucking up). Zaldron is doing the textures and Archvile46/64 is a beta tester I think. Its one of the most awaited MODS in history, IMO, next to Liams Heretic megawad. Its secretive, and your jaw will drop at the sheer SIGHT of it. That is all I can say, though I know more (ok not really :)

I heard a lot about this MilleNUIm thing, what is it?

Muahahahaha

Its one of the most awaited MODS in history, IMO, next to Liams Heretic megawad.

ROFLMAO

IMO, from a guy that knew nothing about Millennium's LONG development until just recently, I think I can make an accurate short description of the mod :

Millennium is what DooM 3 should be if id made it right after DooM 2 and without any significant leap in technology.

Sounds like an important MOD to the community, any screenies?

I dont think theres any screenies for the public eye...I have seen some though, but I WILL NOT SAY A WORD CAUSE I SWORE TO LÜT!!!

Its secretive, and your jaw will drop at the sheer SIGHT of it.

ORFL.

any screenies?

Well... I took some of the last level to show somebody else, these are three:

As you could probably guess, that isn't the proper sky but I couldn't be arsed to change it to the nighttime skyline just to take the pictures.

Most of the maps are standard Doom2 maps.

You might also be interested in this thread, I posted it a few months back.

I heard a lot about this Millenuim thing, what is it?

I wonder where. I mean, it's not like Millennium's "hot new stuff"...

I guess its a doom 3 wannabe

I think that's the purpose of all big projects :)

I don't give a crap to millennium!

Good, I don't want any crap in it anyways. Give your crap to somebody else.

Mellinium looks pretty cool. Those screenies look kinda like the Downtown that never was, actualy more spaceport-like. I'll probably download it whenever it's ready.

silent_killa, long time no see.

We used to DM once in a while on doomserv, I went by the name of slipknot, I think...remember?

I quit doom, and about a year later, got back to it and played a lot, but you were never on DS. Oh well. I've sinced retired, I have a new computer. Doomed-out, I suppose. Put a hell of a lot of time into it.

Milenuim

Do you mean [/b]Millennium[/b]?

OMFG! DooMBoy spelled Millennium right! Holy fuck! PRAY TO GOD, THE END IS NEAR!!!!

I think you are out of your damn mind, bbg! In fact, your mind's been crazy all the time ;)

I was wondering myself. Those screens look pretty nice. I wonder wich one will be finished first, Millennium, Daedalus or Skull Tag. I'm waiting for all of them.

BTW, why does (nearly) everyone spell it's name wrong?! It isn't so hard to type!

I was wondering myself. Those screens look pretty nice. I wonder wich one will be finished first, Millennium, Daedalus or Skull Tag. I'm waiting for all of them.

BTW, why does (nearly) everyone spell it's name wrong?! It isn't so hard to type!

I think Skulltag, Skull Tag, or whatever, won't go any further than it is right now.

BLASPHEMY! Skulltag WILL be finished.

At least Carnevil has a forum now...

Yeah, I like it and it lets the players give some feedback and ideas.