Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

The crash skin...

Yeah. The Crash skin wasn't done in that version. However, it will be in the next version. There's even some screenshots of it on the ST site.

Yeah. The Crash skin wasn't done in that version. However, it will be in the next version. There's even some screenshots of it on the ST site.

/me looks

I think her leg's are a little too skinny, they're almost the same width as her arms.

im assuming you people hate the site cuz its on newdoom.com, you'd all like if it was hosted by doomworld

im assuming you people hate the site cuz its on newdoom.com, you'd all like if it was hosted by doomworld

I have to agree, there is nothing wrong with the site (I like the skin preview where you get to see the skin on a doom background, great idea) and I've seen worse sites hosted on doomworld.com.

Their posters of bin Laden on the first page make me think that they've got a bin Laden skin hidden somewhere...

/me digs

Good lord, the cloak skin is a must have (but useless against bots. DAMMIT)

no thats not the point whether its hosted at doomworld or newdoom. The real point is that site's look is very horrible. Skin, blah, looks really gay