Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Udderdude

You Fail It

That was funny. Some of the shapes they had to go through were crazy. Must be fun to do.

I think is just yellow tinted water. Or really hope it is.

Either way thats just awesome.

I think it's like Double Dare's slime, or what Lamneth said. I'm hoping so, anyway. It would be disturbing and rather unsanitary to have such a large pool of urine.

Snarboo said:

I think it's like Double Dare's slime, or what Lamneth said. I'm hoping so, anyway. It would be disturbing and rather unsanitary to have such a large pool of urine.

Urine is sterile.

Do you guys really trust that body fluids are sterile? I'd say for the most part probably yes, but there can be some right nasty stuff mixed in there. Which of course depends on the person.

No, urine actually is sterile in the sense that it contains no bacteria (unless you have a urinary tract infection). Of course, that's only up until it leaves the body, since bacteria's pretty much everywhere.

caco_killer said:

Lol, I loved when the big guy splits the shape in half.

LOL! yeah that was a big dude to. the shape they gave him after was hilarious to. they should put this show on G4.

VileSlay said:

LOL! yeah that was a big dude to. the shape they gave him after was hilarious to. they should put this show on G4.

Or redub it and put on Spike TV. Kinda like Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.

Inferno said:

Even if urine is steril, do you really want to fall in a big vat of piss?

It's Japan. Of course.

And sure they could do it, it's probably safer than standing water considering that the same bacteria can get into plain old water. Why not make it humiliating to boot?

Those walls where way too flimsy, although i did enjoy how some shapes where absolutely impossible for the people to fit through, but yet they still thought they had a chance to fit through.

Bank said:

It's Japan. Of course.

And sure they could do it, it's probably safer than standing water considering that the same bacteria can get into plain old water. Why not make it humiliating to boot?

Thats the thing. The same bacteria than can contaminate urine wont make it any safer than regular water. Also if any of the people who would of pissed in the tank that were somewhat unhealthy, there are chances of the urine being tainted. I mean yeah sure they probably would use healthy people to piss in it... or would they?

Wow this is wierd.

Right, because when someone declares something they don't really know it just ties all the loose ends.

I guess bold is just cruise control for decisive.

I'm still convinced it's urine.

caco_killer said:

I'd prefer words, thanks.

In that case; redubs are evil. Happy?

Mhm because when I'm reminded of the awesome kung-fu flicks of the 70s and the humorous dubs make the show more entertaining I'm so angry.

Bank said:

I'm still convinced it's urine.

god, if it really was could you imagine that scene when they fill it up?

The urine thing might be the reason the contestants are so desperate to try and get through such impossible shapes. :p