Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

what side are u on

if u had a choice to be on the demon or doom side which would it be? i would choose demon side, humans suck, but then it would be cool to use a BFG 9000

I don't really know. I think it would be fun to be a Baron of Hell or CyberDemon, but it would be fun to fill the Marine's boots for a day. And to fire his Plasma Rifle.

Firing a plasma rifle like that one will end with a melted piece of metal and a scorched body. I can't even imagine how a plasma cannon would work. We can't make buildings that resist jet fuel's combustion heat, now imagine something 500x as hot.

Firing a plasma rifle like that one will end with a melted piece of metal and a scorched body. I can't even imagine how a plasma cannon would work. We can't make buildings that resist jet fuel's combustion heat, now imagine something 500x as hot.

Ah, but Doom takes place in the future. Who knows what will be possible then. Stuff indistinguishable from magic I suppose.

Ah, but Doom takes place in the future. Who knows what will be possible then. Stuff indistinguishable from magic I suppose.

Yeah that supershotgun's one hell of a quantum leap...

Ah, but imagine it's 200 years into the future. I should think they probably found a way around that by then.

I'm always into killing demons. Maybe thats why I did Diablo so much. But demons look really cool. Its a hard decision.

Ah, but imagine it's 200 years into the future. I should think they probably found a way around that by then.

Yeah, NOT firing plasma.

Of course the Space marines! They're supposed to be the toughest guys in the universe, but demons are just evil.

Who says demons can't use BFGs?

No one. In fact, there was a BFG trooper in S.T.R.A.I.N, I believe.

I wanna be on the demons side, for a change, plus I alweys had a wierd intrest in evil more than in good.

Between the human species and the demons, humans are MUCH MORE EVIL than demons are.

I hate my species, I truly do, and I demand my withdrawl from it. I never was consulted about my membership into it, so I should reserve the right to get the fuck out.

Whatever humans run or use fails, ALWAYS. It is the worst collection of things that has ever existed, and the sooner this pathetic species ends the better.

That is all.

Y'know, Slim ShadyGZR, I think that way quite often too. It's like we're all a part of the human race and somefuckinghow we're all going to place dead last so why bother running anymore?

I hate my species, I truly do, and I demand my withdrawl from it. I never was consulted about my membership into it, so I should reserve the right to get the fuck out.

KABOOM!!

There ya go :)

Well, i would be a demon, but after all the fighting dies down, you go back to hell and get the shit kicked outta you for all erterny... Wich is only slightly more annoying then being human (NO Sarcasim here).

Bullshit. You'll be flying around in the summerlands, pondering over wether you want to reincarnate or not :) Can't wait to die :P

pfft, you have it easy being a human. Are you in the military? No. Still living with your parents? Probably. Eat their food? Most Likely. Have High Speed Internet with a big cable tv in the other room? Yea. So shut your hole. I guess you'd rather be a squirrel or something where you have nuts in your mouth often. Not very different than your normal life style right now anyway

pfft, you have it easy being a human. Are you in the military? No. Still living with your parents? Probably. Eat their food? Most Likely. Have High Speed Internet with a big cable tv in the other room? Yea. So shut your hole. I guess you'd rather be a squirrel or something where you have nuts in your mouth often. Not very different than your normal life style right now anyway

Not all of us are content with a brainwashed existence, but some of you obviously are.

Keep your fallicious arguments to yourself. There's actually nothing to argue here and your weak sentiments will not change my attitude about the human species.

My hate rests on issues beyond material pleasures. Apparently some people aren't capable of thinking beyond that. WELL SURPRISE SURPRISE, LOOK WHAT I DRAGGED IN.

In fact, you just gave me more reason to loathe it.

Great, kill yourself. End of the story...

Sheesh, you can either complain about Humanity or act however you want regardless of the stereotype. That's what I do, and I'm damn happy with my life.

Great, kill yourself. End of the story...

Sheesh, you can either complain about Humanity or act however you want regardless of the stereotype. That's what I do, and I'm damn happy with my life.

Good.

I just do whatever the Hell I feel like doing, and if someone doesn't like it, well...fuck them.

And I have a good time doing it, too.

Gawdammit you motherfuckers need some Smirnoff Ice and about three or four Perfecto blunts. When you wake up in a pool of your own vomit you know you're getting the most out of being a humanure. =)

I'm sure I can remeber some dehacked patches giving the baddies a bfg....
I'd love to be a Baron of Hell... he's what all the classy monster chicks go for... ;)