• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Old English ladies love marijuana

Bucket said:

Saving Grace was an awesome movie.

My first thought when I saw the thread title.

An eighth lasts her 2 weeks? I wish I could stretch it that long..

iori said:

An eighth lasts her 2 weeks? I wish I could stretch it that long..

Yeah, seriously, I can smoke an eighth in a day, easily.

How do they afford it? Maybe she eats dry dog food when she gets the munchies.

I wish my granny would smoke some stuff, she is down to 95lbs and it would help her eat.

Maybe they just smoke a bit to take the edge off and they don't suck it down like a retarded fuckin pothead

Naked Snake said:

Yeah, seriously, I can smoke an eighth in a day, easily.

A stupid waste of money. A quarter lasts me 2 weeks easy and I only buy the good stuff. Whether shwag or otherwise that is just plain moronic. You'll realize this as you get older, hopefully...

Erp said:

How do they afford it?

You mean you don't live with your parents so you can smoke an eighth a day? Get with the program!

Linguica said:

Maybe they just smoke a bit to take the edge off and they don't suck it down like a retarded fuckin pothead

Ssh don't you know it is forbidden to diss druggies in the Internet? Clearly you should be pushing for marihuana legislation, no matter what a shitstorm of retardness the world would turn to when the creative minds behind tobacco companies push their viral advertising campaigns on how it's cool to smoke.

meh i had an 8th for like almost 2 months and i only used half of it..maybe less
then everything kinda fell apart when my parents caught me and threw all my stuff away :P anyway yeah, I don't (didn't) do it often though, just occasionally.
anyway, the video doesnt quite suprise me, a lot of people use marijuana, and its easy to get lost in stereotypes but thats dumb. suburbia is huge for drugs, and not just with kids but parents and adults too. every news outlet loves to occasionally rediscover this with some big story about it, but I mean its not like we dont all know about it.

Mancubus II said:

A stupid waste of money. A quarter lasts me 2 weeks easy and I only buy the good stuff. Whether shwag or otherwise that is just plain moronic. You'll realize this as you get older, hopefully...

An eighth could probably last me a week or two. That is, if I made it a regular habit and not just something I did a few times. I could see just smoking one or two j's a week.