Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Final Doom2

No no no you silly assclown. That's not what I said.
I quote:

Will there be a Final Doom2?

Either you are trying to be dumb or are trying to be smart... and I'm not sure which. If you are asking about a Final Doom 2 as in a second Final Doom... well, that would defeat the purpose of Final Doom being Final Doom. If you mean Final Doom 2 as in a Final Doom in relation to Doom 2... well that's pretty much what Final Doom is now.

Your answer is no.

I wonder if it's possible for DooMBoy to post a new thread that doesn't get a reply quoting his title within a week.

I wonder if it's possible for DooMBoy to post a new thread that doesn't get a reply quoting his title within a week.

He could go to Source Ports. That's probably his best bet.

Sure, doomboy, of course there is. Team TNT is working on it very seriously right now. Just wait, just wait till..........

Actually if Doom64 did well enough a sequel was going to be made called Final Doom 2. However, Doom64 didn't make Midway enough cash so they scrapped the project. What a letdown, eh? =(

He would probably ask stupid questions like "can I use DDF in zdoom?" and stupid shit like that.

Well ... erm... *ponders*...

No

Must you point that out EACH time Doomboy posts?

I'm sure I could do it for him.

Actually if Doom64 did well enough a sequel was going to be made called Final Doom 2. However, Doom64 didn't make Midway enough cash so they scrapped the project. What a letdown, eh? =(

I thought they were planning on calling it Doom 64: Absolution. At least that's the name that was posted for it on the news site I used to go to. It's a pity it was never made though. It would be nice if they released the concept work (if any) that they had on it. That kind of stuff is always fun to look at.

There's an unofficial sequel to the Plutonia experiement (half of Final Doom) in the works, http.//www.doomworld.com/metabolist

Or NewDoom.

Or NewDoom.

Lut also posts in NewDoom, Doomboy is officially homeless now.

Will there be a Final Doom2?

MMMhhh...
Another official NEW Doom release would be awsome anyway !
With a nice package, a nice jewel box and a nice poster ;)

But now, Doom is between the fan's hands I think...
id must have "better" things to do.

Anyway, some megawads are considered as real Doom release,
even if they are free to download.

This winter will be great for all doomers, Alien Vendetta and Millenium are just two of the anticipated releases, *yum*. I am looking forward to AV most myself, maybe because I know that there will be demos by the best doomer around, Anders Johnsen himself.

Or NewDoom.

Lut also posts in NewDoom, Doomboy is officially homeless now.

NO, LUT, NO!!!!! COME INTO THE LIGHT!!!!

Another official NEW Doom release would be awsome anyway !

I'm sure something like that will come up a after doom 3 comes out. They'll make another Doom box set including doom1, 2, 3, Final Doom, and hopefully some nice goodies such as a kick ass Doom 3 poster or mouse pad.

This winter will be great for all doomers, Alien Vendetta and Millenium are just two of the anticipated releases, *yum*. I am looking forward to AV most myself, maybe because I know that there will be demos by the best doomer around, Anders Johnsen himself.

How much does "Winter" lasts for you? ;)

Heh, Millennium's receiving some nifty additions right now. It's gonna take a while, mostly because of Real Life & a coder busy with several other projects.