Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I started on an new map for Ultimate Doom it needs an limit removing port when its done I'm not planning any new textures or music.I've got an couple of hours work done so far the screens show the starting area which isn't completed yet but the most important things are there I stll need to make windows on an couple of places and work on gameplay there are no monster yet.

Its not based on the original its going to be an brand new map, just see the name as an working title it might change in the end.The size will be medium/large in size and of course its going to be nice and hard.

dutch devil said:

No it uses Doom3 textures.

I meant are you taking any real advantage of the doom1 textures. There has to be a reason for why you did not just make this for Doom2.

I was using FLAT5_7 and FLAT5_8 on those areas earlier but turned out too gray, I like this better more colorful.

hardcore_gamer said:

I meant are you taking any real advantage of the doom1 textures. There has to be a reason for why you did not just make this for Doom2.

If I take real advantage of the Udoom textures well isn't it obvious, why not make an map for the best game ever made I would like to see people do more maps for plain doom format.

hardcore_gamer, who cares which IWAD he's making it for? He wants to make an Ultimate Doom map. Let's leave it at that.

._.

It just amazes me how much excellent work you can put together in just a couple/few hours. That would take me a day or more at the snails pace I map.

Very Cool Screens! Nice Job.