Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quasar

Assmaster confirmed deceased

Maybe he did something spontaneous. I've done l0ts of shit like leave home for a month at a time.

No one knows him in person here?

Like others I've continuously been calling his phone to no avail. Has anyone contacted his friends on myspace or called the apartment office yet?

Posting to watch for updates.

Has anybody TEXTED his phone? I've had network trouble where calls and call notices don't make it, but texts do, and vice versa.

Ultraviolet said:

Posting to watch for updates.

Has anybody TEXTED his phone? I've had network trouble where calls and call notices don't make it, but texts do, and vice versa.

As far as I know, yes someone has.

I sent a bunch of his friends myspace messages. I'll be going to work so I suggest someone calls the apartment complex's office between 9-5 est

Since you guys apparantly have his address and phone number, as a last resort you could contact the NYPD to see if they have anything?

Mordeth said:

Since you guys apparantly have his address and phone number, as a last resort you could contact the NYPD to see if they have anything?

I don't know how helpful they'd be just over the phone. Kinda have my doubts. Still, would be good to know...

I don't personally have his last name, phone number, address.

Mordeth said:

This has already been discussed and is our last resort for multiple reasons.

Wow. I seriously had a dream that I went onto the forum and checked this post only to see that Assmaster said he was done with Doom, and decided not to tell anyone. I don't even know who he is, and now I am having dreams about him?

darknation said:

I weant missing for like half a year and no one phoned me, you faggots

Well, it is an international call...

darknation said:

I weant missing for like half a year and no one phoned me, you faggots

Six months my ass will never forget!

Okay, I just emailed the guy listed here: http://www.sj-web.net/about.html

Looks like a fair lead I'd say, NYC, 20-something, same name. Plus we can email the friend also.

For the record, i'm insertwackynamehere in case people haven't figured it out yet, so I'm not a random newbie just posting about someone I dont know :P

i emailed him

Mr. Masihdas,
I came across your website in a google search for "Jason Masihdas" after a recent issue in the Doom community (a gaming community focused around the old, popular videogame Doom, and it's sequels Doom II and Doom III). Jason Masihdas is the real name of a community member who has recently disappeared from the community, randomly and inexplicably and who isn't responding to phone calls. We know he is from the Bronx and that Jason Masihdas is probably not all that common of a name, and your webdesign website was located in NYC and you were an admin, and 20-something (he is 20-something as well). So, if you are indeed "Amaster" (Jason Masihdas' username in the community), please inform me and the community to cease our worrying. If you are NOT the same Jason Masihdas, then please respond so that we know in the future. Thank you!
Also, here is the Doomworld thread about your absence: http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40505

-Samuel "insertwackyhnamehere" Horwitz

If he gets this it will be kinda funny for him probably since I think I remember arguing with him more than anything :P but that was back when I was a underclassman high schooler douche on #zdoom and I think I argued with everyone (in my defense everyone seemed to hate me) so its all good lol :P He always seemed like a nice guy and I hope he's okay, regardless of whatever we used to talk about

Yea that's definitely him, but make sure not to mention the doom community in your emails. That will probably scare them.

I mentioned Doom in the email directed to jason@j-web.net who would be Assmaster, so he wont be scared if it is him. I may write a letter to the other guy as well and I'll be more vague so that he doesnt get creeped out by our love for a 15 year old game :P

Why wont somebody near just drive to the place and have a look?
(I cant do it, Essen and New York is quite a distance.... ;) )

doomer524 said:

For the record, i'm insertwackynamehere in case people haven't figured it out yet, so I'm not a random newbie just posting about someone I dont know :P

I thought you said you were leaving.

Bloodshedder said:

We already know that's Assmaster because of the WHOIS information for sj-web.net. Physical address match.

And I knew it just from a glance at the website because I knew he was running a website creation/graphic design company with some friend of his. Too many coincidences there for it not to be him.

Well, to keep everybody up to speed I just received a myspace message less than stellar:

hey ralph im afraid the news is bad. please contact me at 718 365 xxxx and if you know any of jasons friends like scott. please tell them to call that number. its my sisters house and shell give you any contact numbers to reach me please call asap.

I have called and I didn't get an answer. I left a message and I'm trying to find out as many details as I can as quickly as possible.

I am growing really concerned about Jason now.

I was talking to him on skype no more than 10 days ago and he seemed absolutely fine, indeed in good spirits.

I would ask everyone to brace themselves for bad news but continue to hope or pray or whatever it is that you do for good news.

At first I wasn't that worried and was thinking it was something silly or random, but now I am starting to fear what's happened. Hopefully everything is or will be OK :(

I would be honestly surprised if he returns. Something in my gut says this is BAD.
How long has he been gone, now?

...Fuck.
Yeah, that's...that doesn't bode well...
Has the NYPD been called, yet? If they haven't, and contact hasn't been made by the 28th, I would suggest calling them.