Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daimonreloaded

hell wads

What sort of hell? There's marble/wood-gothic hell, there's SP_HOT red rock & lava hell, and so on -- any particular type or feel?

To actually provide an answer to your question: I thought the Hell portion of Action Doom was awesome (even if it is pretty brief).

Speaking of Lutz, there's a wad written by Christopher Lutz, synonymous/homonymous with what you've been looking for. Is the above poster him?

printz said:

Speaking of Lutz, there's a wad written by Christopher Lutz, synonymous/homonymous with what you've been looking for. Is the above poster him?

Yes, same guy (almost 10 years later; geesh...) I didn't suggest Inferno because there isn't a lot of "red-rock-style" Hell portions (outside of the first level); if anything, it's more gothic than hot.

EDIT: Actual suggestions:
- Chord Series: Chord1 | Chord2 | ChordNG | ChordG | Chord3

Deus Vult, map26 of Scythe 2, the end maps of Alien Vendetta, maybe a few Hell Revealed and Hell Revealed 2 maps, e1m1 from Inferno…

I hadn't played the Lutz inferno WAD before for some reason. Enjoying it now though. Good stuff!

Lutz said:

What sort of hell? There's marble/wood-gothic hell, there's SP_HOT red rock & lava hell, and so on -- any particular type or feel?

redrocks, lava & sp_hot.... oh and plus some snake textures....