Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
funnyman141

An Idea Place come on in and drop them off or pick'em up

welcome and have fun dropping ideas off here or picking them up (great for some of us that don't have time or can't find the right program)

a wallmart doom imps and hellspawn with the wallmart vest on
just an idea :p

Doom Story

You are an amnesiac space marine who wakes up in the middle of a myserious techbase, no clue of your whereabouts or even who you are. Exploring around, you eventually find a village of intelligent humans called 'UAC Scientists' are under attack by a creature who calls itself 'The Spider Mastermind' and his demonic goons. In an attempt to solve all the mysteries of yourself, save the UAC Scientists, you start your adventure throughout the cave only to discover things are much worse...

(I wrote this when I was super hungry, beware)

You are a starving marine who falls into a coma one day from not eating at all for 15 days (no food in the fridge or somtm).

You have weird dreams while in this coma. You fight fireball throwing hams, biting bacon, floating cookies, and rocket launching gingerbread men.

You make up the rest of the story after that...

See what happens when I dont eat soon enough??

A Doomer's trek through demons that takes 100 days (levels) by going in moon bases, earth bases, alien bases, hell and finally space, battling the tetradimensional Spider Mastermind-Mastermind, with his kamikaze brains, having only 60 seconds left, from a radiation suit, to live. And when the SMM dies, the marine dies too, due to the vacuum, but at least he stays a hero. That's when the Resurrection of Evil follows. ;)

Where are the other 140 funny men? Who put them away?

I was going through a large dark hellish techbase one day when i found the long lost starport that was hidden behind a crate. Within the lost base where ridiculous numbers of UAC machine and i fought a Hellknight at the end

Posted this a while back. I don't think it will do anyone any good because I didn't get many responses, and it seems hard to do.

Summoner Doom

There is no story behind this as in The doom guy is an occultist taught new tricks or something along those lines, so this idea may be void.

exp(x) said:

What the hell is this thread?

Dude that's a great start, but I think you could really expand on it to make it sound more interesting. :D

I have an great idea you make an beautiful doom map with an awsome layout and impressive gameplay and some nice detail thrown in here and there.

Also put in some things like monsters and ammo and health and some weapons, and an couple of secrets and some traps, don't forget the exit eventullay people want to exit your map.

dutch devil said:

don't forget the exit eventullay people want to exit your map.

I have an even better idea... Make a map so good they'll never want to exit it! So forget about the exit, let them stay in your map forever!

Jimi said:

I have an even better idea... Make a map so good they'll never want to exit it! So forget about the exit, let them stay in your map forever!

Have the exit restart the level.... O_o

Doom Dude said:
Have the exit restart the level.... O_o

Heh, some engines have that as a flag, but it's also possible with the standard engine, if you use the secret exit at the end of Map01.

Here's an idea: Make a wad that will completely wipe out the user's hard drive; but make sure that it works first before releasing!

DDR!!!!!
Doom Dance Revolution!
: )
Why hack doom to look like other stuff when you can hack other stuff to look like doom?

Tango said:

Dude that's a great start, but I think you could really expand on it to make it sound more interesting. :D

Dude, where's my car? TC

fraggle said:

Dude, where's my car? TC

Dude I'm totally using that one

Predator jungle.

Inspired in the Ghoul. Make a jungle map, add coop stars, give the payers weapons and ammo. Add a Predator (sprites already there), give him the transluscent flag, decent speed, and super fast projectiles that can kill you with a single hit. Then make the level end when the Predator die. To make it harder you could make the Predator loose its invulnerability after certain damage, and then give him homing super fast projectiles.

And now to follow the masses. Make a wad where everytime you use a weapon you die. Then start a deathmatch server and enjoy the show.