Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inferno

Chris Benoit dead

What a good Christian. He may have murdered his wife and son. but he put bibles by their bodies. ...Definitely deserving of a 3 hour long tribute special.

Well its suprising cause everyone that knew him didnt think he'd do something like this.

The company he worked for is trying to scrub itself clean of Chris Benoit. His bio, wins, and title reigns have been removed from the website. The tribute was done when he was found to be dead... not a murderer. The company renounced any further tribute or mention of Chris, and instead the company has said that it would be a tribute to those the murders affected.

I'm over it, I accept that he is a murderer, I am just disheartened over it.

The only reason I'm bothering to post in this thread is because I find it creepily coincidental that the night he died he was supposed to appear at a Smack Down event in my home city.

Now it is being said on the news that someone updated wikipedia about the death of Benoit's wife 14 hours before they all were discovered dead by police. The post came from an IP address of a computer in Stamford Connecticut, which is the home of the company that Chris worked for. However, IP addresses can be masked or forged.

God damn wikipedia gets all the glory.

Seriously though maybe Chris called a colleague about what he was going to do right before he did it.

I am sure that the police would check his cell phone records, and his wife's cell phone records. So far, only calls to his bosses on Saturday and texts on Sunday are the only things released.

The person that posted it choses to remain anonymous, but has explained that it is a "terrible coincidence." That is yet another thing that I do not understand, why would someone say coincidence, when they are posting it as if it is fact. A fact that has not happened until 14 hours later.

Wikipedia just looks bad at this point, people posting assumed things.

Gokuma said:

What a good Christian. He may have murdered his wife and son. but he put bibles by their bodies. ...Definitely deserving of a 3 hour long tribute special.

Are you trying to blame the company for giving him a tribute that day? When the tribute was aired it was believed to have been carbon monoxide poisoning.

GGG said:

God damn wikipedia gets all the glory.

Seriously though maybe Chris called a colleague about what he was going to do right before he did it.

Seems very odd that said colleague would write about it on Wikipedia rather than trying to stop him.

alexz721 said:

Seems very odd that said colleague would write about it on Wikipedia rather than trying to stop him.

i dunno, it could be like those Bash IRC quotes about people saying "afk my room is on fire"

Lamneth said:

Yet another reason wikipedia isn't a highly trustable source.

Is'nt this a reason why you should trust it?

Ralphis said:

Are you trying to blame the company for giving him a tribute that day? When the tribute was aired it was believed to have been carbon monoxide poisoning.

I wasn't aware of that but it's still a stupid company and Chris Benoit was a stupid man.

Stolen from 4chan!

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute to talk off-stage
And tell you how I became the victim of a thing called roid-rage.

In the pro wrestling industry, born and raised,
Choking other men is how I spent most of my days.
Headbuttin', cross-facin', as a technical king,
All while shootin' some steroids outside of the ring.
When I got an iPhone, I was up to no good.
Skipped a match and flew back to my neighborhood.
I took one too many roids, my wife gasped for breath,
I said "Stop moving your little ass while I choke you to death!"

I whistled for my son and when he came near,
He still had "Fragile-X" and the physique of a queer.
If anything I could say that this kid was rare,
But I thought "Nah, forget it" and deprived him of air!

I went down to the gym around 7 or 8,
And I yelled to myself "Yo Chris, smell ya latah!"
Hung myself to death, at a very young age,
Now I'm burning in hell, all because of roid-rage.

I find it sad that so many people (not just in america) become obsessed with celebrities and fall hook line and sinker for their fake personalities.

Im sure the police are not entirely unaware of the crazy ex husband and will have investigated him thoroughly.

Plonker said:

I find it sad that so many people (not just in america) become obsessed with celebrities and fall hook line and sinker for their fake personalities.

Yeah, like Jessica Simpson is really just a dumb blonde :-) I grew up with Nick, I met Jessica at lots of family functions. She's not dumb, she was outcasted at the time and pouty. But beautiful dumb blondes are what America likes, not beautiful smart blondes. Comdey is the quickest way to win over an audience.

Anyway back to Chris Benoit, I saw Larry King Live where they discussed the Chris Benoit situation with one of his best friends, the wrestler who's father trained Benoit, the current WWE champion (who was pulled off of television to do the interview), the DA, the attorney of the WWE, an evangelical minister who was a road agent for the WWE, and a friend of Benoit's for 20 years.

The WWE came off looking strangely clean from everyone there, even from a bitter former employee. He is bitter because due to negligence on someone's part his brother died during a ring entrance stunt.

Yea because I'm sure you're going to watch them anyway. What the hell are you even complaining about?

They should just skip the middle man and make all their fights to the death.

Danarchy said:

They should just skip the middle man and make all their fights to the death.

Or make it like the fights really are: faked deaths.