Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kristus

Ruiner Doom 3 TC Announced

A "new" Doom 3 TC has been announced over at Doom3world. The leader Revility (HardQore Quake 4 mod leader) says it's the same mod that he last year thought of as dead and released all the monster resources to.

Well, he opened it up again, with a small team of two (Revility and Red UK), as well as the band Desecrative Phoneticism for the backing soundtrack. The team is looking to expand though, and are looking for a coder, and some modelers as well as animators. Read more about it here.
Also, you can download the monster resource pack released last year here. There's also a teaser website put up here, as well as a forum here.

kristus said:

Grammatical differences between languages, STRIKES AGAIN! :O

But it's English and that's how it's supposed to go.

Well duh.
But I'm not native english, and I've got another set of grammatic rules imprinted and as such I will probably keep doing such mistakes until the day I die. That's no excuse of course, just the way it is.
It's not like I think; "-Well, I am swedish and as such I can write any way I want and people will LIKE IT!"

kristus said:

Well duh.
But I'm not native english, and I've got another set of grammatic rules imprinted and as such I will probably keep doing such mistakes until the day I die. That's no excuse of course, just the way it is.
It's not like I think; "-Well, I am swedish and as such I can write any way I want and people will LIKE IT!"

I like it :(

man, those non-native english speakers are such grammar, uh... what's the opposite of grammar nazis? grammar jews?

Moving back on topic; it is nice to finally see a new Doom 3 mod in the works after so many people have converted to either Quake 4, or even Half Life 2.

Doom3's potential for something that doesn't suck is great, so it's good to hear that there's a project out there cookin'.

Sign in to follow this