Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Technician

This Christmas..

I am literally laughing out loud. (Like anyone actually does that while typing LOL...)
A hoodie?
Sunglasses?
All that they need now are some guns to become the gangsta' 'munks

I just read about this in Entertainment Weekly... along with a G.I. Joe movie, a Thundercats movie, and we can't forget the Bratz movie.

Oh God, I thought the Thundercats movie was just a rumor. Why did Hollywood have to catch wind of the new 80's nostalgia fad of today’s youth?

yomoneyboat said:

I just read about this in Entertainment Weekly... along with a G.I. Joe movie, a Thundercats movie, and we can't forget the Bratz movie.

Jesus christ. When will it end?

This is the Hollywood baby-boomers' way of sticking it to all the Gen Yers out there. At least once they've bastardized every last childhood memory they'll stop. That's when we make our move i.e. mass murder.

I think my favorite lines uttered by those chipmunks is:
Theodore: "What's that funny smell?"
Simon: "I hate to suggest this, but my guess would be marijuana."

I shit you not, that is a real line. It was from an anti-drug PSA with a lot of cartoon crossovers they used to show us in elementary school back in the early-mid 90s. Another memorable moment is Michaelangelo (the TMNT) saying "Drugs bud. Your brain must be like, really messed up."
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-940551580328756105

My god man, why didn't you warn us that barbara bush was behind that link. I will now have nightmares for several weeks.

John Smith said:

My god man, why didn't you warn us that barbara bush was behind that link. I will now have nightmares for several weeks.

what was worse was the wolf3d community in the beginning

While I loved that cartoon, am I bad person if when I saw the albino kid in the ad at the beginning I immediately thought "damn, that kid's a pimp."

Technician said:

Oh God, I thought the Thundercats movie was just a rumor. Why did Hollywood have to catch wind of the new 80's nostalgia fad of today’s youth?

yep, thundercats will be on the loose... on the silver screen. it's gonna be a cgi flick, like TMNT. they are also gonna do a live action he-manand I heard someone is writing a script for a voltron movie. and how about this?

it just never ends.

Planky said:
give me an Atom Ant movie.

Heh, I remember being a fan of that show when I was like 6 years old.

doomer524 said:

I think my favorite lines uttered by those chipmunks is:
Theodore: "What's that funny smell?"
Simon: "I hate to suggest this, but my guess would be marijuana."

I shit you not, that is a real line. It was from an anti-drug PSA with a lot of cartoon crossovers they used to show us in elementary school back in the early-mid 90s. Another memorable moment is Michaelangelo (the TMNT) saying "Drugs bud. Your brain must be like, really messed up."
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-940551580328756105

I actually remember seeing that by accident. The tape was in my classroom and my subsitute was like "ok kids lets watch the random movie I found on the desk." Turns out it was that, and god damn, that shit was WEIRD.

Anyone seen leaving this movie should be immediately killed.