Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

NAACP buries the N word

Those colored people sure are advancing thanks to that national association.

Csonigco, you have no idea how tempted I was to replace that image you used from my server with a giant penis.

Skeletor said:

are you guys being sarcastic?

What, you honestly think blacks have really improved their quality of life over the years thanks to that group? With the way they still keep killing each other, I don't think so.

We gather burying all the things that go with the N-word. We have to bury the 'pimps' and the 'hos' that go with it.

Bitch, don't play me!

So if this word has died spiritually, does that mean blacks are not allowed to acknowledge it as offensive from this point on? If not, that was just a load of bullshit, and more of the NAACP wasting time in old nigger fashion.

Naked Snake said:

Shut the fuck up, nigger!

No u shut the fuck up nigga, cuz only a nigga, and I mean, ONLY another nigga cun call anotha nigga a nigga. Got it nigga, my nigga, a nigga nigga? Cuz I'm da real deal, nigga. Dig it, nigga.

lmao, reminds me of a south park episode

N _ G G E R

The missing letter spells a name for someone who really annoys you

Skeletor said:

are you guys being sarcastic?

No, everyone here is a racist white miser.

Damn niggards.

Plonker said:

lmao, reminds me of a south park episode

Yes, the initial post expressed homage to the show.

This seemed like a pretty decent idea until I realized that they were expecting the word "nigger" not to be used anymore, not that they simply wouldn't let it offend them anymore.

Funny how people all over the world try to stop the english language from doing what it does best, and fail every time. You think they'd wise up by now. You can't bury "words", they bury themselves. just like "jim crow". no one says that anymore, but not because the NAACP buried it. It died because it run its course.

exp(x) said:

Csonigco, you have no idea how tempted I was to replace that image you used from my server with a giant penis.

do it do it.

Seriously this is just silly.

What about slang’s like; Coon, Spook, jigga boo, spade, black jag, nig nog, porch monkey, jungle bunnies, etc.?

Racism is a state of mind. You can't erase it like that. Besides when slang like Cracka, honky, etc can be used on network television the situation becomes more black then white (pun, yah) and uneven.

Then again the term nigga seems to also be mainstream so I don't know what to think. Also do they think "Nigger" is used by white majority? Listen to today’s R&B and the majority quickly seeps over to the other side of the skillet.

Csonicgo said:

Funny how people all over the world try to stop the english language from doing what it does best, and fail every time. You think they'd wise up by now. You can't bury "words", they bury themselves. just like "jim crow". no one says that anymore, but not because the NAACP buried it. It died because it run its course.

The N-Word would die if rappers and comedians stopped used it.

I think Blazing Saddles said it best:

Up yours, nigger!

Hold it! Next man that makes a move, the nigger gets it!

Alright, we'll give some land to the niggers and the chinks, but we don't want the Irish.

We can't afford to lose no horses! Send over a couple of niggers.

caco_killer said:

The N-Word would die if rappers and comedians stopped used it.

Is it just me or are most rappers colored?

N word? What’s that? Napalm? Nipple? Nitroglycerine? Numetal?

I'm a firm believer in using words until they lose their meanings as opposed to trying to get no one to say them so that when someone DOES say it, it offends the largest amount of people possible.

"The sheriff's a ni-"*BONG*
"What did he say?"
"I think he said the sheriff is near."