Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Do you ever...

sometimes, if I find it interesting. I click on deadnail's, Katarhynes (weird) link, danarchist, etc. and actually I'll have to stick up for DoomBoy, his are undeniably useful, even if he could have taken up less goddarn lines... :)

Would you rather click on my page or on goat.cx? That is the question.

Would you rather click on my page or on goat.cx? That is the question.

Misspelling goatse.cx only shows your retardedness, just as making an IE-only webpage does.

Misspelling goatse.cx only shows your retardedness,

Of all the people to have that URL memorized I'm sure it's you, but I on the other hand don't visit that site everyday.

just as making an IE-only webpage does.

Oh, and visiting goatse.cx everyday isn't even half as gay as using Netscape.

Only if I have an idea where the link actually goes... I avoid traps as much as I can... *eeps and jumps on her compy desk as a gaping hole in the floor opens* ... see what I mean? Bloody water damage...

Only if I have an idea where the link actually goes... I avoid traps as much as I can... *eeps and jumps on her compy desk as a gaping hole in the floor opens* ... see what I mean? Bloody water damage...

Bah, I could fool you into going to http://www.goatse.cx (I made that link just for you lament) very easily. I have a method that never failed, get's em all the time =]

you can sigh all you want, but netscape doesn't have half as much possibilities as IE 5.5 It also has issues with recognizing table height.

It also has issues with recognizing table height.

It has issues recognizing tables AT ALL.

Just stay away from Nutcrape. Internet Exploder is not perfect either, but it's at least fairly good.

Yes, but you seem to forget the obvious fact that Netscape and IE are not the only browsers in the world.

Well the only real rival IE has is netscape, and it beats that hands down.

I don't know dick about linux so I'd guess if you donwloaded IE 6 it wouldn't work? Mozilla and netscape are almost the same thing.

Bah, I could fool you into going to http://www.goatse.cx (I made that link just for you lament) very easily. I have a method that never failed, get's em all the time =]

How'll you do that? I haven't clicked on it -yet-! Bwaaa haa haaa! *Coughs* maniac laughter can be hard on the lungs..... ow x_o

I could if I wanted to, I wont do it now, that's just too obvious, you're expecting it. And I'll doubt I would do it on the forums since most of the people would fall into the trap along with you (mods/admins). but someday you'll discover the wonderful magic of goatse.cx

hmmuahahaha

Besides it's just something everyone has to see atleast once.