• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_MethoD_

Prague LAN Party 2007 #2

GAMBRINUS LAN PARTY 2007 #2
stage - discussing idea

Main info
Everything is in stage of discussing but as soon as we'll know more, be sure we'll let you know.

Date
September \ October \ Novermeber(???)

Place
Czech Republic, Prague. So G8 is closed for ever but 100m away is another gamehall (bigger capacity) so i'll go there soon and try find out some more info.

People who might arrive
Method
Gusta
Radeg
Typone
Grazza

Other info
Please note this is only plan. Nothing is for sure yet but we'd be very happy to host another Crazy Doom Session. :) So please everyone who is interested in write some ideas, suggestions and you know... stuff. :)

Hey, LAN party again? What a surprise! Count on me pls :-)
What about to do it like this:
0th day/evening - meeting / pub
1st day/late night/early morning - playing
2nd day - some kind of rest, walk thgough Prague / pub :-)
3rd day - playing again
then - say goodbye, departure
Well I kinda doubt that people would find so much free time but this schedule avoids that everybody was so tired/almost dead/dead on the 2nd day of playing.

I thought the regular schedule for a Czech LAN was

- afternoon : Beer O clock
- night : passing out from beer abuse
- morning : sleep over from hang over
- noon : beer o clock starts again

and the lucky guys that dont get a serious hang over can play during the morning :)

Hmm on the previous LAN we had the opening Beers two days before the oficial beginning.
Btw In the gamehall there is no problem to have some beer during the play so there will be no beer break

VinceDSS shut up and arrive. :o)

No seriously you should come... At least to grab a one beer - 12 hours long flight to grab a beer? Man you have to do this! You missed a awesome party last time, don't make same mistake again. :)) And if you want to see Radeg in his underwear - This is great opportunity!

Ok so i sent email to few people so hopefully they will reply.. Anyway what about weekend 28.-29.-30.09.2007?

I should be able to make those dates. Count me in unless something unexpected happens.

I think the idea of allowing time for people to take a break between two full playing sessions (rather than "play 'til you drop") is a good one.

I have split this off from the previous Prague LAN thread, as I think it is less confusing this way.

To add to my post above, I have no firm commitments from September to November inclusive (plenty of demands on my time, but nothing where I can't choose the schedule), so any dates in this period are likely to be OK for me.

I'm back from my vacation and ready to make things work. I sent e-mails to like 20 people but nobody replied. So i'd like to ask if any of you have some alter contact (like msn etc.) to someone if you can ask him about this... Or try e-mail again cause' maybe i used old adresses. (i used ones from txts, profiles...)

Also next week i'm going to ask to that other gamehall for more details so i'll let you know.

I received the e-mail no problems, but replied here. The list of other recipients looked plausible enough.