Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

What are all the new items in ST?

Doomsphere: The Quad Damage of DOOM. Getting frags have never been any easier.

Strength Rune: Increases the Power of your Weapons forever until you die or until you drop the rune.

Jump Rune: This rune allows you to jump as high as Super Mario!

Haste Rune: I haven't found it useful at all, so you don't want to use it.

Turbo Sphere: Temporarily, you will move more than your normal speed. Really useful for outrunning moronic Bots that are always fragging you =)

Drain Rune: As long as you have it, you can get health by using Weapons that fire Bullet Puffs.

Regeneration Rune: It increases your health slowly. I don't recommend using it though unless you use it in levels where you won't most likely get fragged by a Bot.

There is more powerups that I do not know of :(

Time Freeze: SP only i think, but it freezes all monsters for a short period of time.

Random Powerup: self-explanatory. I have one in my skulltag maps at doom.wrong.button.com

i can't think of any others atm, but i'm sure carney will answer all.

Anti-gravity belt - is supposed to completely turn you upside (view and everything) and jump makes you move downward. If you go against a sky with it, you instantly die with a message that you tried to explore space.

No, prosperity allows you to pick up medkits, etc past 100% health. I'll post a full list of items when I get home tonight!

my bad, i never knew prosperity did that.

resistance rune: see my definition for prosperity.

rage rune: rate of fire is increased very largely. best used with a plasma rifle.

Alrighty, the new items giveable using the "give <item name>" command. list (use give with the item name to get it):

"Red armor": Armor that reduces fire damage
"Grenade launcher": Grenade launching weapon (duh!)
"Railgun": We all know this one!

-- POWER-UPS --

"Turbosphere": Temporarily increases player's speed
"Anti-gravity belt": Reverses the gravity of your guy (may not work ATM)
"Time freezer": Temporarily freezes all monsters and projectiles on the level
"Infrared tracker": Allows you to see all players on the automap
"Invisibility": Makes you almost completely invisible
"Doomsphere": Quadruples the amount of damage you deal (ooo yeah!)

-- RUNES --

"Strength": Doubles the amount of damage dealt
"Drain": Gives you health whenever you damage an enemy
"Rage": Doubles your attack speed
"Spread": Causes you to fire 3 times as many shots in different directions

"Resistance": Cuts the amount of damage done to you by 50%
"Regeneration": Increases your health steadily over time
"Prosperity": Allows you to pick up medkits and stimpacks past 100% health
"Reflection": Deals damage dealt to you back to your attacker

"High jump": Doubles your jump height
"Haste": Increases your speed

That should be everything!

you forgot the following:

Weapons
~~~~~~~
BFG10000: A weapon that's unfinished. You can only get it by picking up the weapon. You'll need my skulltag wadauthor config, which can be found here. I had made a test level with all of the stuff in Skulltag, but I think I lost it long ago.
Pistol: heh.

Items
~~~~~
Max. Health Potion: Like a health potion, but it increases your normal max. health by 1.
Max. Armor Bonus: Same as above, but with armor.
Infrared Goggles: Don't know how to use it (if it does work).
Terminator Sphere: This one only exists in Terminator Mode, and is only picked up when the Terminator dies.
Random Powerup: Get a random powerup. The following include Supercharge, MegaSphere, Invul, Partial Invis, Time Sphere, Turbosphere, Total Invis (i think). Time Freeze doesn't show up in DM.

Keys
~~~~
Black Keycard/Skull Key
Silver Keycard/Skull Key
Gold Keycard/Skull Key
Master Keycard/Skull Key (green)

Must love time stop.

You can do it with a few characters in this 2D fighter called Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. The background turns gray eminating in a circle outward from you. Besides just beating the crap out of your opponent, you can throw knives and they'll sit in the air until time resumes before flying forward. If the other player can stop time they can do theirs while frozen and suddenly begin moving. Or they activate it at about the same time and do the big activation effect as well. Then you both fight in stopped time and whoever's super bar is depleted first is frozen for a little until the other's bar is empty. You can still position knives in the air and the background is still gray until both time stops are over.

There's also the Imp head you can kick around and that weird hand, but I forgot what it did. They are not pick-up items though, but who cares? :)

you forgot the following:

Weapons
~~~~~~~
BFG10000: A weapon that's unfinished. You can only get it by picking up the weapon. You'll need my skulltag wadauthor config, which can be found here. I had made a test level with all of the stuff in Skulltag, but I think I lost it long ago.
Pistol: heh.

Items
~~~~~
Max. Health Potion: Like a health potion, but it increases your normal max. health by 1.
Max. Armor Bonus: Same as above, but with armor.
Infrared Goggles: Don't know how to use it (if it does work).
Terminator Sphere: This one only exists in Terminator Mode, and is only picked up when the Terminator dies.
Random Powerup: Get a random powerup. The following include Supercharge, MegaSphere, Invul, Partial Invis, Time Sphere, Turbosphere, Total Invis (i think). Time Freeze doesn't show up in DM.

Keys
~~~~
Black Keycard/Skull Key
Silver Keycard/Skull Key
Gold Keycard/Skull Key
Master Keycard/Skull Key (green)

I don't think those are givable with the "give" command, tho... althought I SHOULD add them...

Hey, I thought haste in Q3 also made your weapons fire faster. And do you intend to make that little smoke trail follow the player with it on?

but that's what rage does in ST

How dumb can one man be?

it's going in your advantage for once.

but that's what rage does in ST

How dumb can one man be?

it's going in your advantage for once.

you people better not be quoting my title as much as you quote DooMBoy's(no offense, DooMBoy)