Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KennyJC

Cheers to the community, and thoughts to someone here I didn't know

Doom for the last 12 years has always been a useful distraction from real life stuff. So it's sometimes hard for me to come here and read about members who have died.. One recently as a suicide and one a couple of years ago as a car accident. I've sometimes came to this website to try to forget real life problems, so I personally on some small level related to our recent loss.

There's a great community here that has kept this game alive for so long, and we should all be grateful for that. And although I don't post here often, I really am grateful that it's here.

Dude, I might be looked apon as nothing in this community, but I originally registered here around 1998 (Not exactly sure on the date cause the site changed/up-dated, but if there was any way to look back around 1997, 1998 I was here)! I will always be here, me and my family (wife and daughter) all love doom!!! Heh, for example, after Thanks Giving dinner this year, the three of us had a little LAN party playing MM2 co-op.
I have lost alot of friends due to drugs, car accidents, and other misfortunes so I am sad for the loss of other doomers! Just stay positive and think about all of the things to come in the future for this community ;)

KennyJC said:

Man... don't let me drink and post again! lol

There really should be something in the faq about this.

Stealthy Ivan said:

me and my family (wife and daughter) all love doom!!!

Are your family also registered here or on other forums?

Ah Doom. real life took over and I forgot about it. But I'm back here on Doomworld, really no clue why. now excuse me, time to play Doom.

KennyJC ''said'':
I have been suicidal for the past 12 years

I must read too fast.
Thanks to have you back.

KennyJC said:

Man... don't let me drink and post again! lol

Lol wasnt expecting this!