Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DoomZero

X

Note: This is a continuation of the Final Doom: Evilution story. If you've played FDE to the end, you'll understand it better.
X
The bodys littered the floor. Human bodys. Blood layered the walls and floors like a new coat of paint. And as the flesh rotted, demons romed through the corridors. A large red beast reached inside a body, and removed a blue soul sphere from it. The body rose to it's feet. It cocked it's shotgun, and limped away. The demon noticed a blue creature enter the hallway. He immediatly kneeled before the blue demon's feet. The blue being took the soul sphere, gazed at it, and smirked."I see your'e doing your job." The kneeled demon looked up, and nodded.
"All is ready." The blue creature began to walk away. "Oh, what was your name again?" The blue creature looked back. "Call me Taggart."

Yeah, Yeah, I know it's short. But it's a start, right?

Not bad considering you've written nothing but crap up until now. It's definately a start.

"Call me Taggart."

Instead I will call you shithole, cause the novels sucked and using the name Flynn, Taggart, or Flynn Taggart makes the character sound like he should be wearing pink armor.

I thought it would be better than 'Doomguy'.Well, you guys decide, but he should name him SOMETHING other than Doomguy. A real name, perhaps?

I thought it would be better than 'Doomguy'.Well, you guys decide, but he should name him SOMETHING other than Doomguy. A real name, perhaps?

We've been over this FIFTY TIMES ALREADY.

The Doom marine's name is Russell Cartwright.

WHAT KIND OF SORRY-ASS FAGGOT NAME IS THAT? THE PERSON WHO THOUGHT UP THAT NAME SHOULD BE SLAPPED LIKE A BIZATCH!

I'm kidding, though I did like the Doom novels. They were well-written and I thought the author did a nice job of recreating the post-apocalyptic, demon-infested atmosphere that is the Doom universe. And I daresay that the novels were more well-written than anything BBG has produced, his enormous potential notwithstanding.

I think pritch is a pretty good name for Doomguy actually... :)
besides I think we should all give up writing stuff now, have you seen Kat's story? That girl puts us to shame, I mean, how many of us can put in that much time AND hold down a job/ some sort of normal lifestyle?

Flynn Faggot is the gayest name ever, I'd rather refer to the doomguy as "Jar-Jar" or "Waffle Assle" or anything else.

God dammit, nobody reads my story. It's time I got some notoriety around here, people!

READ (ANOTHER) DOOM STORY, GOD DAMMIT!!!

It's good, honest!

(Sorry if I offended DoomZero for pimping my story on his thread...I'm just pissed off that nobody reads my story.)

Haha, why did DoomZero get banned? Asking for warez perhaps? Pissing of Ling? Being rude at the mods?

You missed on of the funnier chapters of modern doomworld history. Look at post hell though.

DoomZero
BANNED

Fast Newbie

Harrumph, he's tied my record. My title is still better, though :P