Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The_Tonx

Doomers Meeting (World Wide DOOM LANPARTY)

We should do a Doomers Meeting or something.. Something like a large LANPARTY. (BTW, I'm organizing something like LP here)
But that Doomers LANPARY would rock! :D

Hhmmm...That sounds cool, if maybe a little hard to coordinate. I mean, we have people here from all over the world. It should definitely be attempted, though. Oh, and it wouldn't end up being a LAN party...We're all so very far away!!!

Hmm.. OK, LANPARTY and opurtunity to join the party over Internet. But I would like to know Doomer who want's to miss the all time biggest Doom "Party".
It should be probably located somewhere in Europe. I know that a lot of US Doomers going to MAD cuz everyone just CAN'T come, but maybe next year it should done in US ;)
Hmm.. Yea.. We should probably do that.. Doom deserves it :) and we deserve it :)

So.. what do ya think?

Or we could all sit around and masturbate with heavy grain sandpaper....

Actually, that does sound like fun. But A LOT of work. Just get on top of it Tonx and everything'll be cool.

This is your mission soldier.

Bwahahaha

S./

Just get on top of it Tonx and everything'll be cool.

Sorry, I'm not that good in english.. What do ya ment with that?

Yeah, I know there'll be hell-of-a-work 2 do but afterall.. I think that all repay's itself ;D

Ja mind ei huvita absoluutselt kus seda pidada! UK oleks minu meelest parim valik, aga.. noh.. Doomareid tuleks sinna vist kõige rohkem kokku küll, aga.. ;) Mina oleksin nõus OSA sellest oma kukile võtma :)

Estonian eh? Don't get many of you guys around here.. ;-)

Yeah,

Sokath's Engligh Lesson 101:

to get on top of something, means to start doing it

example: "Get on top of that project."

=

"Start doing that project."

Next week's lesson, "how to insult Sokath while making as little sense as possible"

Cheers

S./

Most old-school doomers have been doing this for a long time. There was one DooM LAN party on US a couple of months ago, if I remember correctly.

Too bad we seem to be from all around the world. :)

Estonian eh? Don't get many of you guys around here.. ;-)

Yeah,

Sokath's Engligh Lesson 101:

to get on top of something, means to start doing it

example: "Get on top of that project."

=

"Start doing that project."

Next week's lesson, "how to insult Sokath while making as little sense as possible"

Yea.. weel.. here (in Estonia) isn't much Doomers at-all.. Guess they (anti-Doomers) just don't know what's really good ;D

Me? Well.. First i wanna do da Hiiumaa's (small island in Estonia.. cuz I live there) LANPARTY.. Then.. i don't know.. I guess there'll be LOT of work 2 do.. I could use a lil help there ;D

Most old-school doomers have been doing this for a long time. There was one DooM LAN party on US a couple of months ago, if I remember correctly.

Too bad we seem to be from all around the world. :)

Yea.. But what can we do? Ofcourse LP's outside of US :) But I can't do it alone!

Bad?

Hell, Id should buy us all plane tickets to participate in a Doom LANparty. I mean, come on, we ARE dedicated fans...

Yea.. weel.. here (in Estonia) isn't much Doomers at-all.. Guess they (anti-Doomers) just don't know what's really good ;D

Heh...there really aren't many Doom players anywhere. Thats why we come from all over...we are the few loyal.

If there were any LAN parties, I probably wouldn't be able to go (unless, on the off chance it was held in Seattle). For one, I'm too poor...I probably won't be able to get a job until the Summer, at least. For another thing, I'm too young...but I am going to turn 18 in a few months. I also have this nutty fear of flying, being paranoid and all (I've had this for a long time). And lastly, I'm just too lazy...I'm not that crazy about Doom that I'd travel 2,000 miles to play it.

And lastly, I'm just too lazy...I'm not that crazy about Doom that I'd travel 2,000 miles to play it.

Aahhh, the young...That's too bad, Danarchist. We'll tell you how it goes. :-)

Heh...there really aren't many Doom players anywhere. Thats why we come from all over...we are the few loyal.

If there were any LAN parties, I probably wouldn't be able to go (unless, on the off chance it was held in Seattle). For one, I'm too poor...I probably won't be able to get a job until the Summer, at least. For another thing, I'm too young...but I am going to turn 18 in a few months. I also have this nutty fear of flying, being paranoid and all (I've had this for a long time). And lastly, I'm just too lazy...I'm not that crazy about Doom that I'd travel 2,000 miles to play it.

Heh.. don't worry.. I'm 17 too.. I'm going to celebrate my 18th birthday on 21. march (2002).. And I'm not rich too ;D, but I hope I can find this money to go somewhere to do this all ;)
Heh.. I guess we can play it over TCP/IP too :) Just.. I personnally preffer to visit this place IRL! :D