Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Real age calculator (or maybe not)

Real Age 19.9
Life expectancy 69.1

I'm not sure that I trust the way this works.

Biological age: 26
Real age: 25.5
Life Expectancy: 74.5

So much stuff balances out according to this. Being overweight, depressed sometimes, and my grandfather dying of a heart attack at 42 is apparently balanced out by the fact that I eat healthy and exercise and have close friends. heh. I'll still be dead before I'm 60 of a heart attack.

Biological - 18
Real - 4.5 (?)

Expected to die at 87.5

Apparently I should still be in Pre-K. Joy.

Biological age: 23
Real Age: 22.4
Life Expectancy: 74.6

I'm a lot like Gooberman. The stuff I have somehow balances out. I am rather depressed, very stressed, and hate my job, but I eat right, have good friends, and I drink less than a glass of wine a day (and I was thinking I was becoming an alcoholic). Go figure.

Bio age: 18
Visible age: 9.2 (I'm a baby) (don't tell me I act like a nine years old)
My expectancy: 82.8 (I want more)

How could some achieve actual baby results on their visible age?

Just for laughs, I found out what the test results would be giving "optimal" answers (calculated for a female, as they have a higher life expectancy than men).

Here are the results:

Biological Age: 100
Real Age: 60.9

Average Life Expectancy: 103
Your Life Expectancy: 142.1

If you haven't figured it out yet, "your life expectancy" is just the average life expectancy for someone of your biological age, added together with the difference between your biological age and your "real" age.

Biological Age: 27
Real Age: 15.9
Average: 74
My life exp: 85.1

Cool, seems I'll be around for a looooong time :-D

exp(x) said:
fuck :(

Don't worry, this isn't accurate. It's missing the quite relevant "How annoying are you on the Internet?", where "Pretty much" more or less halves life expectancy.

I thought it actually enhanced life expectancy, by feeding on the life forces of others. Also, imagining certain people in a certain manner makes me feel better about myself, which, in turn, makes others feel bad and thus I feel better etc. etc.

It's a vicious circle :-)

Maes said:
I thought it actually enhanced life expectancy,

But you missed the moral of the story: It's all fun and games till the Navy man burns down your trailer.

Ah well, apart from that :-S Perhaps the Navy man should drink more nasty filtered denaturated alcohol with sugar to keep nice and quiet in his hole, then.

I don't believe this. I eat healthy and maintain a well body weight. Just because I'm a loner and an insomniac it puts me down 72. This thing will even deduct time if you’re balding or drive allot.