Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arjak

Need help on Tei Tenga

I recently downloaded ZDoom for the first time along with Tei Tenga, and I have to say first of all, that it is pretty sweet. It's the first WAD I've played that was not in Classic Doom feel (i.e. get weapons, kill bad guys, find keys, use keys, complete level, repeat.). But now I've gotten stuck. I've turned off the reactor at the Nuclear Plant, but I have no idea what to do next. I can't seem to do anything in the Polar Hydro. And I can't find what I need to progress. Any suggestions?

There's a demo by Opulent completing the whole wad. You could watch it till the point you're stuck at. You'd need to use v1.17c (which needs to be installed with the v1.22 files), though, and I don't know how well it'll work on a modern system (because it's a DOS version). Maybe it works okay, or maybe you need to disable sound.

myk said:

You'd need to use v1.17c (which needs to be installed with the v1.22 files), though, and I don't know how well it'll work on a modern system (because it's a DOS version).

There's no need to use the DOS version. There is a Windows version of 1.17c, and the demo plays back OK with that (tested with -fastdemo).