Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Udderdude

You Fail It, Bicycle Edition.

That's actually a lot less insane than the last one. I like how they let the guy win even though he lost his bike though. On an American show he would have just been out due to strict rules.

I hate Japanese TV.

Although perhaps ironically, even though I have lived in Japan for years, most of my exposure to it is though youtube and viral videos, heh.

Wow, how hard is it to ride a bicycle straight? I've ridden on mountain bike trails narrower than that.

exp(x) said:

Wow, how hard is it to ride a bicycle straight? I've ridden on mountain bike trails narrower than that.

Does the trail move under your weight?

Dr. Zin said:

Does the trail move under your weight?

Not quite, but the suspension on the front fork is constantly changing from all the rocks, tree roots, etc. The uniform change of the floating path shouldn't be that hard to adjust to, comparatively.

exp(x) said:

Not quite, but the suspension on the front fork is constantly changing from all the rocks, tree roots, etc. The uniform change of the floating path shouldn't be that hard to adjust to, comparatively.

The suspension's movement is a lot different than the movement of the substrate (see riding on sand and other loose material). Also there is the factor that the boxes will tilt if the weight isn't directly in the center of the line. And there are gaps between the boxes.

I agree with exp, I've been on very narrow trails and it is very difficult to maneuver around on a bicycle regardless of the terrain.

I'd rather ride on the boxes rather than some ruggid and narrow terrain, its not that easy.