Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Newstuff

Is the /newstuff in a downward spiral? The week before last, there were two measly, crappy Doom2 wads. Last week, this Sunday, there was one, especially shitty WAD for Doom2.

I sent in one wad this week. And I think I can say for sure that it's better than suparleet at least..., also saw one REoL map in incoming. His maps aren't all that bad. So this week's newstuff will probably be better than last week's at least.

maybe... but not anyway near the complete and utter suckiness of suparleet.

suparl337 has got to be the most supar1337357 map I have ever played. I can't see why people complained about it, it's got everything, bad textures with bad alignment, missing sectors, hundreds of nazis, and a cyberdemon! I hope we see more levels from the maker of supar1337.

suparl337 has got to be the most supar1337357 map I have ever played. I can't see why people complained about it, it's got everything, bad textures with bad alignment, missing sectors, hundreds of nazis, and a cyberdemon! I hope we see more levels from the maker of supar1337.

Oh, Mechasam's probably loving that one.

Hehehe. For the past half hour I've been working on a truly truly atrocious level for doom2. It will be bug free and perfectly playable, but oh man does it ever look like dog vomit =). I may post a link to it when I'm done, if only to blind some people :P I won't upload it to the main archive and subject poor AndrewB to more horror though...

Anywayz, by doing this little exercise I've actually discovered a few rather good looking texture combinations that I haven't seen before. But they won't be in this wad ^_^.