Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stealthy Ivan

Enslaved!!! (New Level)

Here are some pics of my new level I am working on! Its only one map but I'm am going to try and make it as big as possible (and have it still be interesting/fun). It also is using the gothictx.wad for textures (my favorite!). :P It will be Skulltag compatible.
Here is what I have so far in a few hours work!!!

I will keep you posted!
Also I would like some ideas from you peeps, or tell me what you think so far! I plan on making this a good one. BTW I am in no hurry (good things take time)!

Looks good so far I don't see alot of gothictx textures though, nice to see how much work you can get done in an few hours.

Maybe choose an theme before you start making an map cause see alot of different types of textures hell and tech and some gothic textures thrown together which imo isn't helping much to get an better atmosphere.

You are right about taking it slow work on the map when you feel like it rushing projects isn't good and I speak from my own experience.

dutch devil said:

Maybe choose an theme before you start making an map cause see alot of different types of textures hell and tech and some gothic textures thrown together which imo isn't helping much to get an better atmosphere.

You are right about taking it slow work on the map when you feel like it rushing projects isn't good and I speak from my own experience.

As for theme, I sort of developed my own style of mapping over the years. The maps have their own original theme/style (which is a good mix of everything).
As for taking your time on a map, well, its a good thing to do unless your Team TnT :P Remember Doom2000 (Now known as Daedalus)... ;)

Here are some more pics of the level! I will have some more real soon since I did a lot of work on it recently.

:) This is going to be one huge level!!!