Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So for the last 6 months or so on and off I've been working on a megawad for doom2/boom. I doubt it'll be done for a while yet, but I've put up some screenshots of what I've done so far here.

Looks solid and amazing!

How long has it taken to get that much done? I was keeping a view to making enough wads for a megawad, but they're all too different... Doesn't look like you'll have that problem.

Looks awesome, just don't stop! (and don't make so many side projects like someone around here...)

Mithral_Demon said:

Great shots, change the skies with Doom 2's Default to something better, other wise it's great.

Uh, they are...

Really atmospheric! You should think about replacing the original music with something more appropriate, probably.

jute gyte said:

Really atmospheric! You should think about replacing the original music with something more appropriate, probably.

Yeah, I plan to replace all the music with my own, got about 17 MIDIs for it so far (all written by me :P).

Looking great there, Slayer!

Kind of off topic, but whatever happened to that GZDoom map you were working on?

Considering that I've actually played quite a few of these maps, I'm just going to echo what I said when I played them. Awesome stuff, now go finish Slade :D

Nuxius said:

Kind of off topic, but whatever happened to that GZDoom map you were working on?

It's kinda on hold, I guess. Tweaking new monsters and weapons so they are fun to play is harder than it sounds :P

Nebula-Kristian

You are right about the maps looks.

SlayeR I hope this does not die.
The megawad looks too good to be true.

SlayeR said:

It's kinda on hold, I guess. Tweaking new monsters and weapons so they are fun to play is harder than it sounds :P

Ahhh, O.K. I was just worried you might have canceled it or something, which would have sucked.

O.K., back on topic now...