Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frankdude

Dangerous Dave

I think Dangerous Daves copyright is owned by whatevers left of softdisk.But my question is I found a site with a lot of commander keen mods.But I can not find a dangerous dave mod site.
I always liked dave better than keen.

So I'm asking is there a Dangerous Dave mod out there or even a editor?

Dangerous Dave in Copyright Infringement came with the TED tile editor used to build the game world. It might work on the other Dave games, who knows?

Dangerous Dave in copyright infringiment is like the pre-alpha commander keen episode 1.I have done some research and Dave was made with TED but another version of it.

Who thinks Dangerous Dave needs a sequal or a port to gameboy.
I think Dave does.It is a great game that the gaming industry should at least talk about.

That's not a question.

The series feels pretty much 'finished'. Asking for a new Dangerous Dave is like asking for a new Marvel vs. Capcom, or new official Wolf3D episodes. There is just simply nothing new that can be offered to get the players to buy it.

Actually bringing Dave into the fps world would be comedy gold. It can be made to have all the dark and satirical, not to mention down right stupid comedy not seen since Redneck Rampage.

A new Dangerous Dave could have better graphics than Redneck Rampage and more realistic guns. It could also have sicker redneck humor. Redneck humor of a Family Guy caliber.

Frankdude said "Humor" and "Family Guy" in the same sentence

You are a disgrace to your family.

Dave to me has always been a guy out for himself but has a good side in him when things turn bad. I do not think he would kill someone for the pure joy of it like in postal. Only if they were evil. I see him as a sort of vigilante.

I've always seen Dave as a true Redneck. Fuck everyone but don't fuck my kin... unless it's me!

It really depends on what Dave you are talking about. Like the Pitfall(-ish) Dave from Dave 1 or the redneck version Soft disk made after Dave 2.

Like I said. Soft disk games after Dave 2. Sadly however I've not played the first, second, and third. I have not found goes nuts.